cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I pause my phone?

xould
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. I want to pause my phone for 4 months. Can you tell me how to use pause service? I have a 4gb 52$ promo now , but If I pause phone, this promotion is removed? And is there any additional fee for pausing?

8 REPLIES 8

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

if holding your number is not a big concern, i would just let your number expire. if not, just swallow the 1 month fee when it is close to the 90day mark.

@jp2 wrote:

If the account is in suspension for 90 days the entire account will be cancelled and everything will be lost. I will find you a link 

@xould Note that "everything" also includes your SIM card, so you would have to order another one to restart your service with a new number...

@xould If you want to save some money just to hold your number and account, you can give up the promo plan and change to the current $10 50 min and text plan if available or any other plan and keep extending the 90 days of expiry on suspended/expired account. If you do this, please note that you cannot change your plan from self-serve while your account is expired (must contact mod), and you will not be able to get the promo plan back. 

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@xould wrote:

but if I didn't pay after 90 days, the phone number and my current promotion cannot be restored? 

Your current promotion and phone number will be lost if you do not make payment after 90 days of suspension.

jp2

If the account is in suspension for 90 days the entire account will be cancelled and everything will be lost. I will find you a link 

xould
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

but if I didn't pay after 90 days, the phone number and my current promotion cannot be restored? 

jp2

If you don't make a payment at your renewal the service will stop and your account will go into suspension. As long a you make a payment before 90 days of suspension your plan will be reactivated and your service restored with the same number 

Need Help? Let's chat.