cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi about my public mobile number

boususa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi want to complete my transfer number is done but cant recive call i can only make call because public mobile must ask fongo to transfert my number xxxxxxxxxx to them my name is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx the account id isxxxxxxxxx date de naissance xxxxxxxxxx fongo email adress registered with the phone number is the same

merci

Edit:  personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

15 REPLIES 15

@boususa 

Please do not post any information here about yourself or about your account.  

That type of information should only be given by private message to the user Moderator_Team.

I also have moved multiple messages and merged threads to make it easier for you read some of the responses that other customers have given you.

@Anonymous wrote:

@LovesToPM wrote:

@Ludditeplease edit above post before he gives out more info.

The customer has been informed. There's an Oracle currently active. He already edited one post of this customer. Do they have to edit every one? If the customer can't be bothered to protect themselves then oh well. They were informed. They're presumably adults.

Unfortunately, yes, each has to be done individually.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@boususa wrote:

i change my number but still for public mobile to contact fongo to transfert the number definitively now the number xxxxxxxxxx is on my sim card with public mobile but the transfert is not complete at 100% i can not recive call only out calls because transfert not complitely full public mobile must contact fongo to give them my authorisation thanks

// 

Please contact your new carrier to process the request on your behalf. You will need to provide your new carrier with the following information:

1. Customer Name and Address – Obtaining your customer name and address from your Fongo account:
    1. Log into www.fongo.com or www.freephoneline.ca (depending on your service)
    2. Click “Settings”
    3. The name and address used for your Fongo account will be displayed
  2. The Fongo Phone Number you wish to port
  3. Re-seller Name: Fongo 
  4. Service Type: Landline (All VoIP service phone numbers are considered a landline)//
  5. fongo account is @xxxxx@gmail.com 
  6. full name xxxx xxxx
  7. adress xxxx rue foucher montreal xxxxxx
  8. thanks

There's enuff personal information here to really make problems for you. As this is a public forum, anybody can see this information. Click on the 3 dots top right side of dialogue box and edit out all your personal data.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LovesToPM wrote:

The customer has been informed. There's an Oracle currently active. He already edited one post of this customer. Do they have to edit every one? If the customer can't be bothered to protect themselves then oh well. They were informed. They're presumably adults.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@boususa 

No need to bomb other threads with the same stuff.

You need to send all that to the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@boususa 

You need to send all that to the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

boususa

i change my number but still for public mobile to contact fongo to transfert the number definitively now the number xxxxxxxxxx is on my sim card with public mobile but the transfert is not complete at 100% 

// 

Please contact your new carrier to process the request on your behalf. You will need to provide your new carrier with the following information:

1. Customer Name and Address – Obtaining your customer name and address from your Fongo account:
    1. Log into www.fongo.com or www.freephoneline.ca (depending on your service)
    2. Click “Settings”
    3. The name and address used for your Fongo account will be displayed
  2. The Fongo Phone Number you wish to port
  3. Re-seller Name: Fongo 
  4. Service Type: Landline (All VoIP service phone numbers are considered a landline)//
  5. fongo account is  xxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com
  6. full name xxxxx xxxxxx
  7. adress
  8. thanks

Personal information deleted by computergeek541

@boususaIf you have access to your selfserve account you can initiate the transfer yourself via

Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 10.31.24 AM.png

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Duplicate post. Please merge as needed.

Vous devrez contacter un modérateur pour obtenir de l'aide.   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please edit your post and remove your personal info. Click on the 3 dots on top right corner of your post. This is a public forum.

It can take up to 7 days for a VOIP number to be ported over. Meanwhile you can continue to use your Fongo line.

If you receive a text message from Public Mobile saying there was a problem, you'll need to contact Moderator_team to complete the port. Response time varies up to 2+ days.

Edit: Duplicate post. Please merge as needed.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You really should edit your post and remove all the personal details you provided like your phone number, email, etc.

Did you set up a port request? Fongo is VoIP so it's likely just taking a bit longer than a cell number port.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@boususa, did you submit the number port already?  Fongo is a voip service.  Number transfers from voip providers take a lot longer than for wireless transfer.  I have heard up to a week for the transfer.

boususa

hi want to complete my transfer number is done but cant recive call i can only make call because public mobile must ask fongo to transfert my number xxxxxxxxxx to them my name is xxxxxx xxxxxxx adress (mailing address removed) the account id is (e-mail address removed) date de naissance (birthdate removed) fongo email adress registered with the phone number is the same

merci

Edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

Need Help? Let's chat.