cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi, I have two accounts, but referal $1 went to the wrong one, how to get MOD to switch it, thanks

yackinlyn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I do have listed both phone numbers there, that is probably why

5 REPLIES 5

yackinlyn

yes i understand, checked on wed, it was correct, checked now, it went to another account. why this back and forth thing happened? i have  to remove my alternative phone number just now.

@yackinlyn  referrals are not credited by phone number. They are credited by a unique referral code found on the right side of your account. Alternative number would not have anything to due with it.

Screenshot_20200122_075123.jpg

In any event only the moderators that work for PM can look into it and possibly help you out. 

yackinlyn

my  phone number  that is listed as alternative number  received the reward. that must be the confuse occurred

@yackinlyn  How could it have incorrectly went to the wrong account? Each account has its own email address. Each account has its own unique referral code. 

Only possibility of a referral being credited to the incorrect account is human error by giving the wrong referral code to whoever you referred.

Follow @JoyLuck  post on how to reach mods.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@yackinlyn wrote:

I do have listed both phone numbers there, that is probably why

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.