Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

here to make some friends

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

I'm seriously considering going with pm

i don't have any family or frieds here, so open for one referal

does any walmart have the cards? i'd also like to actiate before 2nd and with this strike i'm not sure i'll be recieving the sim on time if i order online

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@Psygineer wrote:

The strike is over, so it's back to business as usual for Canada Post. With that said, as the others mentioned, there are a number of retailers what would let you get it more directly.

Ahhh, that is not quite correct. They were legislated back to work. This is very different than being over. It will be appealed and at any time may be back on. The government does not always get the last say, that is one of the reasons we have a suspreme court. Also, would not count on work being done by people who are being forced to do it and being denied their rights solely because of the time of year it is. I don't think any of us would be happy if we were in their shoes! But with that being said I agree with what others mentioned about buying instore. I believe that if push come to shove even Walmarts would sell the sim for online activation.

Thanks everybody, i'll be visiting some stores tomorrow

Also, thanks for the private messages, i made some friends and got 3 numbers, i'll use the first one recieved and let you know when it's done.

Cheers

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The strike is over, so it's back to business as usual for Canada Post. With that said, as the others mentioned, there are a number of retailers what would let you get it more directly.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@kselmak

Well..ordering online probably wont come in time..and depending where you live a walmart may sell you a sim..not everyones favorite retailer...anyhow..get signed up..then youll have a "community" of friends here....

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@kselmak

Walmart does sell SIM cards, but some vendors want customers to activate in store.  The special promos are only at home, online activations.  

Other vendors include Mobile shop (inside Superstores) WOW mobile, London drugs, K mobile, Some authorized Koodo dealers, 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Try Wow, K-mobile, Kood authorized dealers, PC Mobile, London Drugs.

Need Help? Let's chat.