cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with pay

idltb95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have auto pay but it didn't come out of my bank acct . I have never had this happen before now I don't have service 

9 REPLIES 9

@idltb95 then remove the old bank card here

Make a patment.png

Add the new one as long as it's either visa or MC debit. When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

And use the information given earlier to restart your service on a suspend account.

@idltb95 wrote:

thank you all I just remembered I got a new bank card so this maybe why they couldn't access my payment

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Enter the credit card address Exactly as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Enter your postal code without spaces unless there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

idltb95

thank you all I just remembered I got a new bank card so this maybe why they couldn't access my payment

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@idltb95 autopay fails sometimes. You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or can also use 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks. Stay safe. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@idltb95 wrote:

I have auto pay but it didn't come out of my bank acct . I have never had this happen before now I don't have service 

With your valid credit card registered on your account...you can dial 611 to add $$ to your account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try making a manual payment.  Autopay usually works but in a few times it fails.  You could keep a balance in your account as a backup.

How To Make A Payment

1. Sign in to Self-Serve.
  2. Click on the Payment tab
  3. From here, you can make a one-time payment or set up AutoPay.

idltb95

no 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@idltb95 hi does your credit card need to be updated in your account try to make a manual payment

dnadolny
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Pay manually instead! (As in, top-up your account. Keep autopay for the benefits). You should be able to do this right now and get access to your regular plan.

Apparently sometimes autopay fails. It's not a bad idea to "preload" enough funds to cover your account, just in case.

Need Help? Let's chat.