cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

help! can not receive incoming calls/message

Hello,

I switched my number from ItalkBB to PM Last night and found i can not receive incoming calls or message ~ i did try to make calls out and it seems works fine.

I sent private message to the mederators but received no reponse yet ... and it still not working...it's almost 24hrs now....

Please any one can help? Maybe ItalkBB number is considered landline number and need more work? I did talk to the ItalkBB guys and was told to contact PM....any body can provide a phone number of  that I can talk to someone?

I appreciate your help in advance.

thanks... Sheldon

Mayor / Maire

Re: help! can not receive incoming calls/message

@lxzxd168 wrote:

Hello,

I switched my number from ItalkBB to PM Last night and found i can not receive incoming calls or message ~ i did try to make calls out and it seems works fine.

I sent private message to the mederators but received no reponse yet ... and it still not working...it's almost 24hrs now....

Please any one can help? Maybe ItalkBB number is considered landline number and need more work? I did talk to the ItalkBB guys and was told to contact PM....any body can provide a phone number of  that I can talk to someone?

thanks... Sheldon

It takes upto 1 week to port a VoIP or landline number.  Since you can dial out, PM had done its work to get your number over to PM from iTalkBB.  Now, it is up to iTalkBB to release your number to PM.

Oracle

@lxzxd168, there is no number to call for service.  The only way of contact is a private message which it sounds like you have done.  Unfortunately response time seems to be 48 hours or more.  IF this is a VOIP number it can take upto 5-7 days to complete the port.  

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lxzxd168 wrote:

Hello,

thanks... Sheldon

All is well! The same thing happened to me when porting from VoIP.ms. I too could only dial out. Within five business days I was up and going with the great network that PM is. Smiley Happy 

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@lxzxd168, there is no number to call for service.  The only way of contact is a private message which it sounds like you have done.  Unfortunately response time seems to be 48 hours or more.  IF this is a VOIP number it can take upto 5-7 days to complete the port.  

Thank you very much Shawn for your kind reply.....maybe ItalkBB belongs to voip phone~it's internet based. But just wonder i can make calls out but can not receive...if there's no number to call, sounds like the only thing for me now is to wait, either.from the moderator or hopefully, it will work soon.

Again, thank you.

Highlighted
Oracle

Does your voip number still receive calls? It should until the port is complete.

TMS

A temporary outgoing number has been assigned to your account/SIM card. Similar to how a DID works for VoIP.

Incoming calls will route to your ”internet based” VoIP provider until the port is complete. Smiley Happy

Make sense, thanks. I did phone ItalkBB and aske them about~was told that they would cooperate if the request received but it looks as normal when i phomed...

Maybe I just need to wait really a weekSmiley Sad

Thanks for your kind help/reply...

@TMS wrote:

@lxzxd168 wrote:

Hello,

thanks... Sheldon

All is well! The same thing happened to me when porting from VoIP.ms. I too could only dial out. Within five business days I was up and going with the great network that PM is. Smiley Happy 

Thanks for your reply...like others replied, sounds like i just need to wait~ did you do anything like phone either party or receive any phone /messages communication from your old provider?

Thanks...

TMS

Sit tight! Smiley Happy A week should do it. 

Ask your Voip company what the  “FOC date” is?