cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello everybody

vincitydaimo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, i just registered here at public mobile what can i do, i want to use my number same as my daughter is it possible how can i do that do, well i order a sim card for me and to  mu daughter but different email because doesnt show there how many just show email, i dont know if i do the right thing thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Poffleysgirl85
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can definitely port your telephone number to public mobile from your old company. I did it was very easy. It will ask if you want to keep your number or get a new one when you set your sim card up.

Hope this helps

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@vincitydaimo wrote:

Hello, i just registered here at public mobile what can i do, i want to use my number same as my daughter is it possible how can i do that do, well i order a sim card for me and to  mu daughter but different email because doesnt show there how many just show email, i dont know if i do the right thing thanks

Hi and welcome to public mobile 1 phone number can only work on 1 phone and 1 sim at a time.

You will have to make a seperate account with a different sim and different phone number. Public mobile has no option for multiple plans on the same account. 1 account 1 plan.

2 phones canno't share the same sim number or phone number.

One of your accounts can referr the other so you get a reward credit $1 per 30 days / $3 per 90 days.

You will also need to use a different e-mail address for each account / phone number / SIM card.

To get notifications for both accounts delivered to the same e-mail account you can use gmail alias: as an example janedoe@gmail.com and jane.doe@gmail.com and janedoe+daughter@gmail.com are all delivered to the janedoe@gmail.com account while the Public Mobile system is treating them as different e-mail addresses.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@vincitydaimo wrote:

Hi and welcome to public mobile 1 phone number can only work on 1 phone and 1 sim at a time.

You will have to make a seperate account with a different sim and different phone number. Public mobile has no option for multiple plans on the same account. 1 account 1 plan.

2 phones canno't share the same sim number or phone number.

One of your accounts can referr the other so you get a reward credit $1 per 30 days / $3 per 90 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.