cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hate

Mulder7983
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i will hate public mobiel they ahev **bleep** up my husnad account and now he has no phoen with the number 519xxxxxxx i will nver deal with pm again very rude and stuipd that there is no call center they dont answer back fast

38 REPLIES 38

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mulder7983 wrote:

i have conrcut them thye nopt naswer me i have ben text then all day teus when this happen and now my numebr is lost bettwen port out form public mobile to telus

and telus the number was never  with them

Ok, I'm reading this as you've contacted the mods but they haven't answered.

Hopefully by now you've gotten some kind of response and are on your way to being resolved (hopefully for better rather than worse). Unfortunately at this point there's nothing anyone here on the forum can do to help you. Best of luck though.

Mulder7983

i have conrcut them thye nopt naswer me i have ben text then all day teus when this happen and now my numebr is lost bettwen port out form public mobile to telus

and telus the number was never  with them

koimr1

@Mulder7983 wrote:

no telus port it over after i told them no do thre plan are local only and teh numebr i ahve with pc mobile is diffenet nuembr all i wnat is m,y old accoutn working again with pm with the 50 paln

I'm guessing there was a miscommunication with Telus and now you are trying to get your PM account back.

What you need to do then is contact the PM moderators as they are the only ones who may have the power to do so - click here and provide your email address, phone number and a description of your problem - you might find it easier to have them reference this thread.

Good luck and I hope it gets fixed. 🙂

Mulder7983

no telus port it over after i told them no do thre plan are local only and teh numebr i ahve with pc mobile is diffenet nuembr all i wnat is m,y old accoutn working again with pm with the 50 paln

GreatCanadian

The OP is surprised that Public Mobile doesn't have a call center. If he/she had ever actually looked at the PM homepage the very first thing you see is:

Why we’re different. YOU PAY LESS, BECAUSE WE HAVE LESS.

No phones
No expensive stores
No call centres
No zones
Just savings 

There is no excuse for this rant.

GC

jp2

@koimr1 I think you r correct except they didn't want to go to Telus somebody hacked them to port their number to Telus. Is how I'm understanding it

koimr1

@Mulder7983 wrote:

o tleus port out my numebr and tehn  port it back in and now it dont work all i wnat his my old pmn for 50 doallr work again with my new sim card

Hi @Mulder7983!

We're on the fourth page now and I'm still really unclear as to what is happening.

Are you able to write things out in point form? Just a basic "First I did this, then this happened, then this..." kinda thing?

From what I am reading:

1) You used to be with Public Mobile on some $50 plan

2) You went to Telus

3) You want to come back to Public Mobile but Telus isn't letting the port go through

Is that correct? There is also mention that you tried to go to President's Choice as well and same - Telus didn't let the port go through. From just that it would seem that you'd need to contact Telus to see what is going on.

Tagging @CS_Agent too so they are aware.

willph
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I dislike people who start out very rude. **bleep** it hurt my head to read your rant.

Instead of quietly ignoring the post, I am going to voice my opinion since you felt the need to.

You should count your lucky stars that there are people in this community that are willing to continue to respond to you.

Maybe you should learn what service you signed up for before signing up for it.  
Your fault for picking the cheapest service possible and expecting the best customer service experience.  Learn how stuff works first.  Is that so difficult?

Mulder7983

o tleus port out my numebr and tehn  port it back in and now it dont work all i wnat his my old pmn for 50 doallr work again with my new sim card

@jp2 wrote:

@ute1978 Sorry, I'm new I didn't realize we don't help traders. 

Public Mobile can only help with Public Mobile related problems. That last post indicates that Telus and PC Mobile are involved - they have to take it up with those providers.

Public Mobile is a cell phone provider, not an "independent" retailer like WoW who sells services from different providers.

jp2

@ute1978 Sorry, I'm new I didn't realize we don't help traders. 

ute1978

@jp2 wrote:

You are trying to port your number from Telus to PC but Telus is blocking it?

There is nothing we can do to help anymore. She made her decision already and decided to go with another carrier. Hopefully she will get the help she wants at PC Mobile.

jp2

You are trying to port your number from Telus to PC but Telus is blocking it?

Mulder7983

k tleus wont let me number go to pc mopbile i have pc mobiel too

@Mulder7983 wrote:

Switch to koodo there nicer then public mobile and are not fraud i am with pc mobile now there own by bell not telus 

PC Mobile is nothing more than a brand name owned by the Loblaws corporation.  That brand is licensed out.   PC Mobile postpaid services are run entirely by Telus.  PC Mobile prepaid is Bell.

I know that you're not happy with the experience you had with Public Mobile, but if you believe Public Mobile is a fraud, then why recommend Koodo when both are owned by Telus?

@Mulder7983

Calling @CS_Agent attention to this thread.

And you say you've already messaged the PM Moderators three times.  There's little more you can do other than wait for their response.

You can try the *611 or 1-855-4PUBLIC (1-855-478-2542) phone numbers if your phone works, but I doubt any of the computer menu options will resolve your issues.

You should login to your Self-Serve to confirm if payment was accepted and if your PM account/service/plan and PM SIM card were successfully Activated.  If so, then you should make sure that your PM SIM card is properly installed in your phone, that your phone settings are configured for Public Mobile (Network/Carrier/Operator is "Automatic" or "Public Mobile", Public Mobile APN Settings for text/data are correct), that you then restart your phone to ensure it properly connects and all settings take effect.

ute1978

@jp2 wrote:

I don't think you gave PM a fair chance as it hasn't even been 24 hours since your first post. Also instead of asking for help from this community you just started freaking out. Most people that calmly explain their situation are able to be helped quickly by the community or mods. 

Yes, how can you all be so rude to the poor customer? *sarcasm off*

If nice community members who are willing to help are rude to her, then I don't want to know how real rude people are perceived by this member.

jp2

I don't think you gave PM a fair chance as it hasn't even been 24 hours since your first post. Also instead of asking for help from this community you just started freaking out. Most people that calmly explain their situation are able to be helped quickly by the community or mods. 

Mulder7983

Switch to koodo there nicer then public mobile and are not fraud i am with pc mobile now there own by bell not telus 

Mulder7983

Telus port my number to them after I said no then change the number and miss up my pm line 

@jp2 wrote:

Does citizenship matter to this company?

Not sure if this is a rhetorical question... But no, it doesn't.

If you want to use auto-pay you'll need a Canadian Visa or MasterCard. But you can also buy the SIM card at Walmart, WOW or K-Mobile kiosks (that likely accept cash and/or different credit cards) and sign up and top up with vouchers - so, technically, a Canadian credit card is also not needed to have your cell phone service with Public Mobile.

(Edit: Looking back over it, I have no idea why I clicked and replied to this thread, though. I should know better than to feed (potential) trolls...)

LEGO

@jp2 Maybe she means her husband does not speak / understand English well...

@Mulder7983 I would suggest that you find a friend, who speaks English well and can explain what happened in more details.

jp2

Does citizenship matter to this company?

Mulder7983

Telus miss up my line with public mobile no 

Mulder7983

My husband is not Canadian and m6 son is under age

jp2

They probably accidentally accepted the solution while they were ragging at their computer.

FYI slamming you mouse, keyboard, and staff is not going to get you help any faster.  

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@LEGO wrote:

Strange that solution was accepted when there was no problem explained in the first place! Smiley Frustrated

And that the accepted solution was the one that the OP then complained of being RUDE.  

LEGO

Strange that solution was accepted when there was no problem explained in the first place! Smiley Frustrated

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Mulder7983, you are correct there is no call centre and that shouldn't be a surprise as that is one the big things that PM advertises.  Even if there was a call centre I have found the response time here quicker then waiting on hold with the customer service call centre.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

The moderators work on a 1st in, 1st out queue.  Your issue will be addressed as soon as they get to it.

Keep checking for updates in your inbox.  If you haven't already, in your settings you can enable email notifications when a message has been received in your inbox.

Need Help? Let's chat.