Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hate it!!!

johnnyeng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

signed up Friday $40 plan and tried to transfer my old number STILL NOT WORKING

just hate it

No number to call just sign up to a stupid forum board

I LIKE MY MONEY BACK PLEASE AND JUST CANCEL THE ACCOUNT!!!

bad!!!!! 

34 REPLIES 34

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@johnnyeng wrote:

BTW what names are they?

@johnnyeng Contact a Moderator HERE and they can assist your situation. It's likely you either need to wait up to 2 days for your port to complete or there is missing information from your port request that needs to be processed. This thread is being closed as several answers have been provided, thank you!

johnnyeng

BTW what names are they?

johnnyeng

have another badge... Smiley Wink

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I think everyone should just stop trying to help him. He's clearly not interested. Let him have his pet thread all to himself. 

johnnyeng

have another badge... 

mh1983

Can lead a horse to water, but can't make him drink.

johnnyeng

what a great intelligent answer, have another badge 

yup... easy to do give me back my $42 and have a nice day EASY

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@johnnyeng wrote:

NICE so many badges but yet no way to call and no refund BUT I do have lots of badges

AwesomeScreenshot-All-johnnyeng-s-Badges-Community-2019-07-22-12-07-66.png

Great!!!!

You know where to stick'em right?

johnnyeng

I think these so-called moderators should be called MODERATOR maybe only one the rest are bots 

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@johnnyeng ... think you need to deal with your anger management issues. Why would anyone around here want to help you with your name calling and insults?

johnnyeng

NICE so many badges but yet no way to call and no refund BUT I do have lots of badges

AwesomeScreenshot-All-johnnyeng-s-Badges-Community-2019-07-22-12-07-66.png

Do you have data?

You can get Canadian phone number through textNow with unlimited calling in North America so that you can temporarily use.

Did you contact the moderators?

Is your old sim working?

johnnyeng

nice... have another badge

johnnyeng

pay for what you get..

cheap and very nasty thanks for the best response yet

mh1983

@johnnyeng wrote:

have another badge..

IF I could call someone OR someone could me (after all this is about phone calls???0

this issue could very easily be resolved?

maybe that is too easy

Have you even written the moderators yet? Only they can refund your money. Hope you can get this sorted, but your misplaced aggression is not appreciated and certainly won't get you any further results or acknowledgment here.

johnnyeng

have another badge..

IF I could call someone OR someone could me (after all this is about phone calls???0

this issue could very easily be resolved?

maybe that is too easy

johnnyeng

let's see?

I actually have to pay $42 for NOTHING????? 

let's see post number one 

"MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING" but I still have to pay the $42??

@johnnyeng wrote:

well good for you... have another badge

let see how easy this could be

1. call them

2. ask to deactivate my account, truly not for me

3. account cancelled refund given have a nice day

is that easy??????

@johnnyeng  It's even easier than that. Since Public Mobile does not issue refunds just login to selfserve remove your CC info and disable AutoPay and your account will deactivate in 90 days. In the meantime make sure the port completes so that you can port out before your next plan renewal.

@johnnyeng wrote:

maybe someone will call me??? you know it is after all about PHONE CALLS!!!

PHONE CALLS 

Hi @johnnyeng 

I'm not sure if anybody pointed out already, but you can still receive the calls through your old provider, just use your old sim

Hope it goes through soon.

You could also contact your old provider to find out what happened to the port.

I'm not sure if you will get your money back but it's worth trying, you may have to wait long time for moderators as they just had promotion and are probably busy. 

You could contact your credit card customer service but they are not very likely to reverse the charges as you agreed to such agreement.

Good luck

Psygineer

@johnnyeng wrote:

lol SPAMMING??? do learn

spamming is promoting websites????

let's see "I'M JUST TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK"

and no one is calling and I have no one to call??? BUT I do have this forum wooHooooo

btw have another badge

No spamming is saying "Have another badge" twice in a row! But I digress, as much joy as it has been trying to help you, you don't seem to want help as you still have not answered any of the questions put forth to you that would allow us to try to help you. You also have not mentioned reaching out to the moderators yet, so I have to assume you likely have not done that and are opting just reply here (which is pointless if you are not going to help the users help you!) I wish you well! Happy returns!

BTW if your port goes through and you cancel here before porting it out again, you will lose the number. If you still have service at your old place (your SIM is still working, and it is the SIM you should be using during a port anyway), then you may wish to reach out to them to see if they can deny the port request, might be out of their hands at this point. They do have a call centre though I bet! $90 a month was it? Definately worth it!

johnnyeng

lol SPAMMING??? do learn

spamming is promoting websites????

let's see "I'M JUST TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK"

and no one is calling and I have no one to call??? BUT I do have this forum wooHooooo

btw have another badge

Psygineer

@johnnyeng wrote:

have another badge

@johnnyeng wrote:

have another badge... 

@johnnyeng wrote:

There is no badge for Spamming unfortunately! Well actually technically there is for number of replies to posts... you win that round my friend!

johnnyeng

have another badge... 

Psygineer

@johnnyeng wrote:

1. call them

is that easy??????

Incredibly so, except if you read the terms of service before you paid, you would see there is:

1. No Call Centre (it even says that on other pages too, so not hidden!)
  2. A no refund policy as it is a prepaid service, having a call centre wouldn't change that.
  3. The moderators, which are admittedly too slow for people like you who are in a bind, do a similar function and it doesn't raise the cost for the rest of us.
@johnnyeng wrote:

PHONE CALLS 

@johnnyeng wrote:

just want to call them????

The moderator team sometimes does call you if they need you beyond your message if that counts. Have you put in your ticket yet? Faster you do the faster they will get to it!

Also, if your phone doesn't work, how will they call you... or how would you call them? I'm guessing from a second phone, which does make sense, but not everyone even has a second phone or easy access to one. Another reason why phone support doesn't always make sense even for a phone company!

johnnyeng

just want to call them????

johnnyeng

PHONE CALLS 

johnnyeng

1. call them

is that easy??????

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Many of us have ported in from other companies without issues.

The normaly suggestion is to get a new number first with PM (when signing up) then when all is working ask to port in your old number from your old company.

Was all information provided correct from your old provider? Account number pin etc

Send a message to a moderator to have them look into it.

Psygineer

@johnnyeng wrote:

be very nice IF you could just call them, don't you think!!!'

BUT hey you can not you have to sign up to this POS

I've been here for over a year and never have I needed to call them. I'm happy to keep the money in my pocket rather than pay for something I don't need. I agree a number would be nice, but it likely would come at a cost. Either a per use fee, or a monthly bill increase as now they need to pay people to sit in a room twiddling their thumbs waiting for someone to call (and also pay for the room too unless they work from home in which case they would have to pay some of the utilities.)

@johnnyeng wrote:

refund!!

Reach out to the moderator like I suggested. You are talking to other customers right now.

johnnyeng

be very nice IF you could just call them, don't you think!!!'

BUT hey you can not you have to sign up to this POS

Need Help? Let's chat.