Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

going to FL, for 6 months

going to for FL.

Mayor / Maire

Re: going to FL, for 6 months

@flagzIf you have the previous $60 US / Canada plan you will be fine. If not you will need to purchase the US Roaming Add ons.

Oracle

@flagz wrote:

going to for FL.

Congrats, what is your question?

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Auto pay

i am going to FL. for the winter and i dont need my phone down in FL.

Mayor / Maire

@flagz  For 6 months best to purchase a local sim card that allows you to call to US and Canada.

Something like the following:

https://www.amazon.ca/Lycamobile-Preloaded-Sim-Card-Plan/dp/B072MY86LW/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?keywords=prepa...

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@geopublic wrote:

@flagz  For 6 months best to purchase a local sim card that allows you to call to US and Canada.

Something like the following:

https://www.amazon.ca/Lycamobile-Preloaded-Sim-Card-Plan/dp/B072MY86LW/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?keywords=prepa...

Wouldn't @flagz be signing up for 2 services or if he cancelled Public Mobile they would lose their loyalty reward if they had one, right?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Need a specific question from you to try to provide an answer.

How nice! You get to skip out on winter 👍🏼

Lar

@flagz  OMG take me with you, LOL

I assume your asking what about PM.  Take your credit card off file, let the account go until maybe 80 days after the funds are due and make a payment to keep your account alive for another 80 days, that's IF you want to keep your number.

As for a phone in Florida, since you will probably have wifi where you are staying or go near anywhere, then try Google Hangouts app.  It's free to call anywhere in north America.

Now lets consider the possibility of taking me to sunny Florida, LOL.  I'm too big to fit in a suitcase so we'll need to come up with something else.

Cheers