cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting charged twice

jennsanders
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m being charged 52.64 on the 8th and 49.28 on the 11th. But I only have the one plan. The one on the 11th

6 REPLIES 6

@jennsanders 

There has been a few threads mentioning double charges of late. I'm not sure if this is just an anomaly or a new glitch with the payment system. Contact the moderators as previously shown and have them look into the cause and issue you either a credit or a refund ( takes up to 30 days).

jennsanders
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My payment history only shows the one charge.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jennsanders 

Yikes, being charged twice is not good... @BKNS27's suggestion of View Payment History is good because it'll tell you exactly what you were charged for.  Do those charges look familiar?

If you have details on those charges you don't understand, let us know and we'll try and figure it out with you.  🙂  Taxes would also apply depending on your location.

If you know what those charges are and believe you got charged wrong - contact a Moderator through the SIMon chatbot with the chat bubble, lower-right corner (better option!) or directly message them at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/22...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jennsanders 

Log into your self service account and click on View Payment History. If both charges are listed, click on the SIMon chat button and ask to contact a Moderator or click on the envelope icon and type in Moderator and indicate your payment issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Edit @jennsanders  : By another chance had you attempted an activation three days earlier and it actually worked but maybe you got errors and now you're still paying for it?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@jennsanders 

By any chance, at all, did you perform an immediate plan change very recently to a different plan?

Is there an amount displaying in your Available Funds equal to one of those amounts (less the tax - which won't display there)

Does your transaction history on your self-serve display BOTH payments, as well as the associated payment card which made the payments?

Need Help? Let's chat.