cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free month for signing up

harls
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i just signed up and says my e mail address is  invalid every time i try to apply for the free month  this is so frustrating and the chat support was useless

5 REPLIES 5

@harls 

Are you trying to sign up for the promotion by registering an e-mail address -or-  have you already activated a Public Mobile account and you're trying to get the promotion applied retroactively?

I understood your initial inquiry to mean that you were simply trying to register an e-mail address for the promotion and the promotion landing page was not accepting your e-mail address as a valid e-mail. (If so, see my prior reply where the SAME thing happened to me & how i was able to get around that.)   

It worked for me, I since activated an account, and the promotion was applied.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@harls wrote:

thank you i have tried the chat button   ticket wont work   i am ready to scream   ha 

@harls 

you  need to contact a moderator to help you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

harls
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you i have tried the chat button   ticket wont work   i am ready to scream   ha 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @harls 

I, too, had that happen a few months back.

Try clearing the field.   Open an incognito tab.   Then manually type in the e-mail address again.

This worked for me when I, too, got the same response you did.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@harls wrote:

i just signed up and says my e mail address is  invalid every time i try to apply for the free month  this is so frustrating and the chat support was useless

@harls hello you must apply with email in the free month Promo before you activate an account you could contact a moderator through the chat bubble lower right corner they may be able to help apply promo 

Need Help? Let's chat.