cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot to add promo code when signing up with public mobile

sandy1989
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I signed up with public mobile this morning but I forgot to add the free 3G promo code with the plan i selected. How can i add the promo code to my plan now?

7 REPLIES 7

@sandy1989 wrote:

Thanks

• How do I submit a ticket?

Top of this page, click on "Get Help", then click "Chat with Simon" to start process of moderator assistance.

sandy1989
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks

• How do I submit a ticket?

@Naepalm Yes, the promo code should have been put in that box during activation. Presumably, the code was sent to anyone who made the request. If forgotten. the only recourse is to submit a ticket and hope for the best.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@sandy1989 did you put your email in on the front page?

Did you receive a promotion code via email?

It doesn't really tell you where to enter it. I know in the plans section there is a spot that you can enter promo codes. Maybe an oracle can help with this question where promo codes get added before you contact the moderators. @Luddite 

If you did you don't have to worry about it not getting it you will need to enter the promo code...somewhere... by reading the terms.

If you didn't then they may or may not give you the 3G of data. 

How to get the offer

"Offer available from May 26 2020 - May 28 2020 at 11:59PM ET to new customers who activate online using the promo code and email entered online by June 12 2020."

3GB one-time data bonus will automatically be applied to activations on $25/mo rate plans or more after the eligible promo code has been entered online. Bonus data will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed.

Please note it may take up to 2 business days for bonus data to be applied.

The wording is a bit confusing... Should say activate with email by June 12th, but it says entered online by that date...

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sandy1989 

Welcome to Public Mobile! 😊

To submit a ticket to the Public Mobile please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMON by clicking this link.

1. Enter Mod at the Ask me anything prompt and hit return
    2. Select Account-specific question
    3. Select No, I want a human
    4. Select the Click me! link

In your message explain that you did not enter the promo code during activation and if it would be possible to add to your account.

The message will be received by Public Mobile and they will respond to it. You will receive a response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Public Mobile Moderator Team.

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here.

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@sandy1989 

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@sandy1989 wrote:

Hi

I signed up with public mobile this morning but I forgot to add the free 3G promo code with the plan i selected. How can i add the promo code to my plan now?

@sandy1989   Message moderators via SIMon and explain your situation, here is a link to start your ticket: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Good luck and welcome to PM 😊

Need Help? Let's chat.