cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

! forgot password

Tkol
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my phone and can't use it because I forgot the password I chose when purchasing the plan Public Mobile

13 REPLIES 13

@Tkol  let us know how it goes. 

@Tkol wrote:

Thank you, I will try

@Tkol 

If you have further issues, please respond to this thread with more details about your particular situation.  Hard to help you with good advice without the details.  Thanks.  

Tkol
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, I will try

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@mimmo wrote:

From a personal observation, Often it feels that community is throwing anything  and everything in their replies, or answering unasked questions, which can cause more

You should blame PM for these kind of messages.

@Anonymous wrote:

@mimmo : And yet all too often we get one post and they disappear without answering anything. So somewhere in there perhaps they found their answer and went on their way.

But don't you think it will be common courtesy to come back and say something like 'Hey guys my issue has been resolved' or even to add 'I did this and that and fixed it'...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous true enough.

yes,  the part about phone changed and unable to logon likely unrelated.   LoL

let's hope OP will come back and gives us more information 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo : And yet all too often we get one post and they disappear without answering anything. So somewhere in there perhaps they found their answer and went on their way.

mimmo

@Anonymous  lots of maybes and probably lots more. The issues seem unrelated lost password vs unable to use new phone.  (Incompatable phone possibly?) Without more details not sure what exactly is the issue. 

From a personal observation, Often it feels that community is throwing anything  and everything in their replies, or answering unasked questions, which can cause more confusion in the hopes one of them is the right answer, Rather than asking for more info from the poster before providing possible solutions. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mimmo : I interpreted it as that the service isn't working so he needed in to the account. Maybe he self-suspended. Maybe he needs to make a payment from a normal suspension. Maybe his password was saved on the old phone.

But yes more details would always help.

mimmo

Changing phones should have no effect on passwords.  You can put a sim from one phone to another without any issues.   Can you explain in further details the issue?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Tkol  did you try to use the Forgot Password link to try resetting the password?

if you really need to reset the password, you can use Chatbot to open a ticket

At chatbot

type: Fogot log in information
Click "Contact Us"
Click "Click her to submit a ticket"

you will then direct to another page to open ticket.
There, you will be prompted to enter COMMUNITY Login (NOT My Account/Self-Serve) to validate your identity,

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Tkol wrote:

I changed my phone and can't use it because I forgot the password I chose when purchasing the plan Public Mobile

Hello @Tkol 

Whether you are talking about your 4 digit account PIN or your Self Serve password, you may need Moderator assistance to reset it.

IF the account PIN, check your texts from Public Mobile from when you activated.

If this is the Self Serve password have you tried the Forgot your Password link?

IF still issues contact Moderators.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.