cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flash sale

deirdavis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i signed up for the current flash sale of one month free for new users.  When i paid, it appeared as if i was charged for my first month.  How do i know that my email address will be recognized as having signed up for the sale, and that my credit card will not be charged for the first month?

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@deirdavis 

The flash sale applies for the free month fee on the second month.

When you signed up for the free 2nd month fee. There will be an email from PM to confirmed you applied for the flash sale.

Remember to use the same email address on both the flash sale application and the SIM activation.

@deirdavis 

Have you recieved an email from pm like this?

You will recieve your one month credit within 60 days of activation. If you used a referral code you will recieve the $10 bonus credit within 72 hours. If you didn't have one you may private message another member and ask them to be your friend and will they share their code with you? You can then contact the moderators to add it to your account after the fact.

Screenshot_20210424-150804.pngScreenshot_20210424-150831.png

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@deirdavis wrote:

i signed up for the current flash sale of one month free for new users.  When i paid, it appeared as if i was charged for my first month.  How do i know that my email address will be recognized as having signed up for the sale, and that my credit card will not be charged for the first month?

@deirdavis    You will always pay full amount for the first payment cycle of 30 days and any promo/flash sale offers are applied before the next renewal although I believe the latest flash sale terms state that it may take upto 60 days to receive the plan cost equivalent credit, so your third payment cycle will most likely be free.  

Hopefully, you also registered a CC/Debit Card and signed up for autopay which will give $4 discount ($2 per 30 days) to be used towards your next payment cycle and, of course, if you used a friend's referral code, then you should also see $10 one time credit in your account within 72 hours of activating which will be used towards your next payment cycle.

Need Help? Let's chat.