cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

fill in a wrong account number

When I changed the number, I filled out the wrong account number. Now the phone can only be played out and cannot be entered!
Mayor / Maire

Re: fill in a wrong account number

Hi @Ying,

Do you mean when you tried porting a number? If yes, you'll need the assistance of a moderator to check this for you.

I suggest you send them a private message. Be sure to include your Public Mobile phone number and/or SIM card number and/or Public Mobie account number, as well as a detailed description of your problem, and the good account information for the number you want to port. Click here to know how contact them. They are available Mon-Thursday from 9am to 9pm and Friday-Sunday from 9am to 5:30pm (eastern time). They usually respond pretty fast to help requests!

I hope your problem will be solved quickly Smiley Happy

Oracle

Hi private message your account details sim number, old account number, old account name and old account phone number. click the mods name and then select send private message

@Shazia_K  can you help.

Also pop you old sim in. it shoudl still work.

Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Ying,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I understand that the wrong information may have been entered but I could definitely help out with this. To make it easier, can you please send me your details via private message?

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Retraité / Retired

Thanks @Mike40999 ! Smiley Happy

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to correct my wrong account number.but I don't know how to send a message to you .can you give me your e-mail or send an e-mail to me .   my e-mail:  *********

I will give you the correct account number .

Retraité / Retired

Hello @Ying,

Thank you for taking the time to reply!

As mentioned, you've come to the right place for help! Can you please send me your phone number and the account number associated to your old service provider by private message? To do this, just hover your mouse over my name and click on the option to send me a private message.

Respectfully,

Mary