cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed activation 1 week ago.

navicular1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Here is a summary of what i have sent mods over a week ago.

"I tried opening a new account with sim  for the $40 plan and am planning to port over later from koodo. On the last page, i got this error: Sorry, your account activation request has failed. Please visit our online community at href=" https://publicmobile.ca/community" Target="_blank">publicmobile.ca/community for assistance

I tried the whole process again but the sim is now invalid and my credit card has been charged. "

Currently, i can't even login to the self serve account and the person i was referred by got a message i have left PM and she will no longer get credits. Someone please pm me.

@Saray_O @Shazia_K

8 REPLIES 8

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Maybe @Mary_M or @Saray_O could take a look today. Hopefully they have time to fix these service issues.

Rockdaddy22
Hopefully today's your day, fingers crossed.

navicular1

day 9 and still waiting for a mod to reply. 

@Mary_M , @Caroline_D @Saray_O

Rockdaddy22
Hopefully tomorrow morning 😞

navicular1

8 days and still waiting for a mod to reply. :S

Rockdaddy22
Ok you'll definitely need the mods to help 😞

navicular1

yea it connects to public mobile network. But when i dial out, it says the number is out of my network and i have to pay for long distance add on. I try to check what my phone number is in setting but it is "unknown"

Rockdaddy22
Have you tried the sim in your phone. If you were charged that means it could be working. It has happened to a lot of people. It's coming up invalid because it's already activated.
Need Help? Let's chat.