cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error logging into community when sent a ticket by SIMon

AidenHR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need a PUK code to activate my sim card, but every time Simon sends me the ticket to speak to a moderator I get an error code ("error logging in") despite having the correct username and password. Is there any way I can simply send a message to a human without going through the bot?

12 REPLIES 12

norkwn

I have the same problem 

heather11

Tried both of those things. No luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@heather11 

Try another browser or clear cache/site cookies or use incognito/privacy mode.

heather11

This is the exact same issue I'm having.

I'm currently logged into the Community (or else how could I have posted this?).

However when I click the Chat link to "Submit a Ticket" for a port request, a new window opens that I'm not logged into, and it keeps saying "Error logging in", even though I'm using the right credentials. I use LastPass so it's impossible to mess this up.

Selection_324.png

Why doesn't the new window that pops up already have me logged in? This is quite odd.

@AidenHR your phone is locked to the previous provider. Contact them and ask them to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number dial *#06# to get it.  You can also contact Samsung online and ask them to unlock it for you. Stay safe. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AidenHR wrote:

Hey there,

The message is "Invalid sim card: Network locked, sim card inserted" and yesterday it was written I needed a PUK, but my phone is a samsung so I should just need to get through to a moderator. 

Yes, I am using the same username and password. 

Thanks!

Yeah that means your phone's locked. Samsung can get you unlocked. I don't think the moderators will get that for you unless the phone is from Telus/Koodo.

AidenHR

Many thanks!

AidenHR

Hey there,

The message is "Invalid sim card: Network locked, sim card inserted" and yesterday it was written I needed a PUK, but my phone is a samsung so I should just need to get through to a moderator. 

Yes, I am using the same username and password. 

Thanks!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@AidenHR wrote:

I need a PUK code to activate my sim card, but every time Simon sends me the ticket to speak to a moderator I get an error code ("error logging in") despite having the correct username and password. Is there any way I can simply send a message to a human without going through the bot?

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/where-to-find-your-puk

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AidenHR You can send a private message to the moderators directly by click on the "envelop" icon  next to your sign out icon. You can send to "Moderator_team" and let them know your question. They will answer within 48 hours.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AidenHR wrote:

What is the exact message that your phone is saying?

It might be that the phone is locked to the previous provider. If you have a Samsung you can ask them directly. Otherwise you'll need to ask the previous provider.

Are you using the username/password that you used here to log in to the community?

Need Help? Let's chat.