cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

emergency call

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Is that all plan can reach out emergency call like 911? Remember before there is add on for that option, now cannot find it. 

8 REPLIES 8

That's the one I remember about being available - not sure if the OP was looking for this information.

@stonechucker  a écrit :

There is an addon for those who require 911 via text.  I totally forgot about that.

I think you need to contact the Moderators about that option.

Is that what you thought? https://www.textwith911.ca/en/what-you-need-to-know-about-text-with-9-1-1/...I never hear before...thanks..

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

There is an addon for those who require 911 via text.  I totally forgot about that.

I think you need to contact the Moderators about that option.

Subscribers in Ontario are exempt from the 911 fee.  Have been for a number of years now.

However, yes, the 911 call on a phone without service, or with Public Mobile or any other carrier is available.  Just need a working battery and any tower.

@missorange  a écrit :

@Lieux  so you mean not count for the mins.

I never tried it ..hopefully...but I don't think so... and EVEN IF it counts....

missorange

@Lieux  so you mean not count for the mins.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@missorange  a écrit :

Is that all plan can reach out emergency call like 911? Remember before there is add on for that option, now cannot find it. 

Every cell phone with or without a sim card can be reach the 911.Smiley Happy

austinhuang

@missorange wrote:

911 municipal tax is mandatory, so I think all plans can reach 911.

Need Help? Let's chat.