cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email change

Wendy60
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to speak with a moderator to change my email address, thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

RanaShahid

Simon is a bot. Please click on Get Help, then click Chat with Simon. Simon will create a ticket to connect you with a moderator. 

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

At the front end , you can change the email address using self serve.

But at the back end office, only the Moderator Team can set up your new email.

Contact team Moderator here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hope this solves your issue.

Regards,

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Wendy60 thee are 2 ways to contact the moderators ( PM customer service) :

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

@Wendy60 wrote:

Is Simon a bot? I would like to speak to a real human, thanks.

Unfortunately, there's no "real human" to speak to. Simple Simon is as close as it gets at Public Mobile.

shaker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

Contact Moderator Team here. Inform them the new email address. Only they can set up the email at the back end.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Regards.

Wendy60

Is Simon a bot? I would like to speak to a real human, thanks.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Top of page, click on Get Help, then click Chat with Simon for moderator assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.