cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email address. for 2 sim cards ??

axk165
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I purchased 2 sim cards recently ( with the bonus of 5G data to be activated  before June 16)

i have registered 1 sim card under the eamil address: but I cannoe see if the 5G data was added yet: where would i see/check this ?

I was in the process of registering/actvating  the 2nd sim card (using the same email address as I understand that the 5G data had to be on same email address that i purchased the sim card).  The process did not go : the error message was that "the self serve user name was name available"..

I suspect this is due to the first sim card already  registered under the email address

What should i do? I want the 5G bonus

7 REPLIES 7

@frecheleThe only way you can reach the Moderators who can help you in your case is via the messaging function via this Lithium message board. Click on the link here. There is no call center / staff as we all save a few bucks a month forgoing that "feature".

Anonymous
Not applicable

@frechele 

Contact the @Moderator_Team (< Click this) to set up a different email address.

frechele
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have same problem. I received 2 sims today & got one activated & activated the second & paid for another using the same email address.I had no problem doing this & only after the fact got a message saying there was a problem with my self serve account. It seems very difficult to contact anyone at Public mobile- It seems to be a well kept secret how to contact a rep there. Has anyone discovered how to contact PM & fix this problem? I've got another email address I could easily have used before I was billed. I was not aware of the one email per sim rule. Now when I logon I only see the single sim account. The other is lost in the ether.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can only have one email address and account per sim.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@axk165  all you can do is ask Moderator_Team if they will manually do it.  It won't automatically happen. You can't have 2 accounts with same email address.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@axk165 To add to what @Anonymous said, you can also use your first account as a reference for your second account, it will get your second account $10 and your first a $1 reward every 30 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@axk165 wrote:

I purchased 2 sim cards recently ( with the bonus of 5G data to be activated  before June 16)

i have registered 1 sim card under the eamil address: but I cannoe see if the 5G data was added yet: where would i see/check this ?

I was in the process of registering/actvating  the 2nd sim card (using the same email address as I understand that the 5G data had to be on same email address that i purchased the sim card).  The process did not go : the error message was that "the self serve user name was name available"..

I suspect this is due to the first sim card already  registered under the email address

What should i do? I want the 5G bonus

Email address has to be unique. Each SIM had to be ordered using one unique email address. Then activating that SIM with that email address. Your second then will not be eligible.

The 5gb is supposed to show up by 3 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.