cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

double payments and no data?

Aerhfx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent

i put the money on my account 3 days ago and my data still doesnt work, and to make that even better i just tried to buy something at the store to find out you charged me twice. I want answers and resolutions since i cant talk to a god **bleep** human

15 REPLIES 15

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dankaroo  Thanks for the tip. 

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Aerhfx wrote:

@CS_Agent

i put the money on my account 3 days ago and my data still doesnt work, and to make that even better i just tried to buy something at the store to find out you charged me twice. I want answers and resolutions since i cant talk to a god **bleep** human

When I first signed up at PM, I have problem to use my data. It was because I haven't set at the APNs properly. It may be the case.

Aerhfx

@Anonymous thank you for the suggestion i will try that

Dankaroo

@Aerhfx wrote:

Hard to Appretiate when you get double charged and cant talk to someone about it. But none the less, i pm'd the mods. I have also reatarted my device countless times, wiped my entire phone amd rebooted my services etc. Nothing.  I appretiate all the help so far guys, besides muckos useless comments.

Please follow @Anonymous's guidance. They are the most active community aid at the moment.

As for issues between community members you are better off just setting a better example. The members will notice and appreciate it

Aerhfx

Hard to Appretiate when you get double charged and cant talk to someone about it. But none the less, i pm'd the mods. I have also reatarted my device countless times, wiped my entire phone amd rebooted my services etc. Nothing.  I appretiate all the help so far guys, besides muckos useless comments.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aerhfx wrote:

Clearly im new here murco. You obviously dont know what "community" means

How about those screenshots? We might be able to pinpoint what exactly happened to then point the moderators in that direction.

Edit: @Aerhfx: and did you try the suggested lost/stolen idea. Sounds silly but it has been known to fix issues. It *might* get your data going. The double charge is something that we might be able to at least figure out.

Dankaroo

@Aerhfx

Hi there and welcome to PM, sorry things have gone south already, it is not usual. As this is a billing issue the only community/support channel that exists to aid you is @CS_Agent. By going to their page and scrolling down to "contact me" section you can send them a private message.

I would also recommend you attempt @Anonymous suggestion of restarting your device, and services, if you have any issues with the service itself that is.

I am sorry you find the lack of a call centre distasteful, PM's motto is less for less so I hope you can come to appreciate their simplicity.

@Murco please avoid shaming others for their opinions, it would be more appropriate to stick with issue at hand and inform them that the issue is uncommon. OP knows why there isn't a call centre they are just annoyed at an issue occuring so early in their arrangement with PM.

Aerhfx

Clearly im new here murco. You obviously dont know what "community" means

Murco

@Aerhfx

Maybe instead of complaining on a public board maybe ask for help next time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aerhfx wrote:

@CS_Agent

Maybe post a screenshot of your overview page and one of the recent payment history. Blank out personal info of course.

All kinds of possibilities.

In the meantime,

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

There is a solution..you are not the only one with problem with data...you can have help from here or not ...you will wait for the moderator...

Sorry for you @Aerhfx

If we can help...we are customer like you...to reach the moderator here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

waiting time few hours to 2 days....Smiley Frustrated

What happened if you want some help from here...?

hzmy

@Aerhfx wrote:

@CS_Agent

Send MOD private message ASAP.

Aerhfx

lol maybe if i want to be ripped off this is the company for me, and no one asked your **bleep**ing opinion murco

Murco

If you need a provider with a call center maybe PM is not for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.