cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difficulties processing request

haydenman123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a text from public mobile today that says "Were experiencing difficulties processing your request to move to public mobile. Please go to Publicmobile.ca, click contact us and complete the SIM & Activation online form. I am able to text, and call but I cannot recieve calls. I am havinf difficulty with completing the activation for the SIM as it says on my account that the SIM is correct and in there. Any help would be much appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

@haydenman123  Provide the following information for your port to complete.

Account number from previous provider. Name on the account and the phone number.

haydenman123

Thank you i will do this now

haydenman123

Yes he ported his number yesterday mid-day when he did the switch and he has restarted his phone since.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@haydenman123 wrote:

I received a text from public mobile today that says "Were experiencing difficulties processing your request to move to public mobile. Please go to Publicmobile.ca, click contact us and complete the SIM & Activation online form. I am able to text, and call but I cannot recieve calls. I am havinf difficulty with completing the activation for the SIM as it says on my account that the SIM is correct and in there. Any help would be much appreciated.

@haydenman123  This means that there is a problem with you phone port request due to incomplete or incorrect information. Message PM the correct info. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Did you recently port your number from another provider?

Sounds like the port is not complete yet. Also be sure to restart your phone

Need Help? Let's chat.