cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diffculty in porting right phone #

bahadur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have difficulties in porting right phone # from other provider to you, ported wrong #.Porting team called and asked to report to the Moderator to get it fixed. Please rectify!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

brandylynn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try porting your number in again and ensure it is the correct number as well. The number you type in the porting field should be the number that will be your new public number. Your number has to be active so do not cancel your account with your previous provider. You will also need your account number for your previous provider.

edited by comptuergeek541: referral code removed

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bahadur wrote:

I have difficulties in porting right phone # from other provider to you, ported wrong #.Porting team called and asked to report to the Moderator to get it fixed. Please rectify!!!!!

There have been issues with porting.  Here is what PM is recommending.

1. As a new customer, we recommend porting a number at activation with the exception of Koodo Prepaid customers. 
    • We have made some system enhancements to improve the success rate of this activity. So long as the correct information is entered, this process should be seamless
  2. All other customers: To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

We thank you for your patience while we work through the Self-Serve maintenance.

Thank you,

-Public Mobile Community Team

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@bahadur click on the? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator port request     check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.