cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

didn't receive the SIM card

tonghua
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i placed order for a new SIM card July last year, but never received it, i have to buy one from 3rd lab store, how can I get refund for that online order? ORDER 172917

4 REPLIES 4

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@tonghua wrote:

i placed order for a new SIM card July last year, but never received it, i have to buy one from 3rd lab store, how can I get refund for that online order? ORDER 172917

@tonghua click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@tonghua wrote:

Might be too late to follow-up now.

But doesn't hurt to try? Find out who you bought it from, then contact them?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Welcome @tonghua please remove your personal information from the site. I guess you could contact a moderator and explain your situation. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one .

@tonghua wrote:

i placed order for a new SIM card July last year, but never received it, i have to buy one from 3rd lab store, how can I get refund for that online order? ORDER xxxxx

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Have you ever tracked your order via Canada Post??..the order number is the tracking for Canada Post..

July is a very long time ... you'll need to contact the moderators about a refund Simon.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.