cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data reward

xxerinlixx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered my sim card online on June 1st and it says I have a 5G data reward if I  activate it by June 16th. Do I have to do something to claim it or should I just wait?  

8 REPLIES 8

DnG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Anonymous wrote:

@DnG wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@xxerinlixx wrote:

I ordered my sim card online on June 1st and it says I have a 5G data reward if I  activate it by June 16th. Do I have to do something to claim it or should I just wait?  

As long as you ordered a SIM online on June 1 providing a unique email address, then activated a "ready-made plan" >=$25 using that same unique email address you used above then you should see the 5gb add-on lower down in the Data & Add-ons area of your overview page allegedly within 3 days of activating.

I did it exactly but I haven't seen the 5GB data bonus since I activated it online 6 days ago...

Then all you can do is contact the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

Yes I did this afternoon and wait for their response. Thank you.

DnG

@MandyJ wrote:

@DnG wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@xxerinlixx wrote:

As long as you ordered a SIM online on June 1 providing a unique email address, then activated a "ready-made plan" >=$25 using that same unique email address you used above then you should see the 5gb add-on lower down in the Data & Add-ons area of your overview page allegedly within 3 days of activating.

I did it exactly but I haven't seen the 5GB data bonus since I activated it online 6 days ago...

In that case, @DnG , you might need to contact a moderator. Here's the link, hopefully they can get it sorted out for you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yes, I sent a private msg today and hope they would give me a response soon. Thank you anyway.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@DnG wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@xxerinlixx wrote:

In that case, @DnG , you might need to contact a moderator. Here's the link, hopefully they can get it sorted out for you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@DnG wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@xxerinlixx wrote:

Then all you can do is contact the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

DnG

@Anonymous wrote:

@xxerinlixx wrote:

DnG

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xxerinlixx wrote:

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just wait. I beieve it takes 72 hours to appear in your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.