cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data does not work

paulsaunders
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi

i just activated the service at a koodo location. my data service does not work and i am registered with a 5gb data plan at 62 dollars.  i have updated my apn setting to sp.mb.com and my data is still not working with public mobile. please email a friend with a response ===========@gmail.com.  the email i have here is not the one i have access to so please use the email i have given you in this message for a response. extremely disappointed with the service. you can't deliver on whats being advertised 

4 REPLIES 4

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@paulsaunders Sounds like an iPhone? What message, if any, appears on the phone when rebooting with the SIM installed?

You will have no responses by email. All support is based here. Never show personal info on this public site.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@paulsaunders wrote:

hi

i just activated the service at a koodo location. 

@paulsaunders  when you say koodo location areayou mraning a kiosk or store? Or a Walmart London drugs etc... Did  you buy your sim there as well?  I am asking because I did not know koodo was activating PM sims.

@

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@paulsaunders some basic trouble shooting:

what phone are you using ?

Have you tried a network settings reset? Some phones ie LG actually require a factory reset

Did you create a new Apn with all the setting stated?

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.