cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data amount

Marion64
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My current plan that I've had for about 8 months offers 1 GB and today I noticed it said I have 5GB of data.  I didn't alter my plan at all.  How do I address this as I don't want to be billed for something that I didn't purchase or approve?

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@Marion64 wrote:

My current plan that I've had for about 8 months offers 1 GB and today I noticed it said I have 5GB of data.  I didn't alter my plan at all.  How do I address this as I don't want to be billed for something that I didn't purchase or approve?

You will not be charged for something you did not personally buy or add to your account.

Santa is working in mysterious ways... Enjoy extra GB and keep all you receipts (screenshots) in case you get overcharged... just in case 🙂

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Here's the best part, @Marion64 

Public Mobile is PREPAID so you can't be billed after the fact for something you've previously received.

If you have 5 GB showing as data, happy surfing!

(You may wish to check your payment card transactions just to ensure the plan amount you believe you are on was, in fact, charged to your payment card.)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marion64 

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Marion64 wrote:

Was likely a past promo or gift of data you've not used yet. No charges.

Need Help? Let's chat.