cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit

vincentmacphee8
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i never got the activation credit and was told i could tranfer a credit to my new account it never happend

22 REPLIES 22

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@krzcnck

Amen...and im not religious..lol

krzcnck
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

this post is so confusing; but this is my take of it, they paid Virgin $55 to transfer to PM, thinking PM would refund them the money they paid to Virgin but they are 2 different companies, so you should get the money refunded from Virgin, it has nothing to do with PM.  **shrugs shoulders** my head hurts now!!  

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@vincentmacphee8 wrote:

as i am new i spent 30 dollars on my account but didnt get a monthly pay

@vincentmacphee8 could you please explain what you mean here in a bit more detail?  Not quite sure what your issue is.  Nevermind, I just re-read the thread from top to bottom and I'm still confused.  Have you already reached out to the moderator team via private message or not?  They're the only ones that can possibly help you with this (or not), so you need to contact them if you haven't already.  More info here:  How to Get Help

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vincentmacphee8 wrote:

is there a credit i can get as a one time favour to my account get my account going as i am new i spent 30 dollars on my account but didnt get a monthly pay

@vincentmacphee8: you have been extremely difficult to follow on this thread of yours. Time span between responses, short, nearly meaningless responses when they arrive etc.

Please provide full details of what you have done and when and where so that we can figure out what you might be looking for.

The moderators have been known to provide goodwill gestures to some customers. There is no obligation for them to do so and not in all cases.

Carld123

Sorry...no freebies that ive heard of..

vincentmacphee8

is there a credit i can get as a one time favour to my account get my account going as i am new i spent 30 dollars on my account but didnt get a monthly pay

Carld123

@vincentmacphee8

If you havent recieved it by now..chances are you didnt qualify..possibly due to method used to sign up..

vincentmacphee8

I can’t get the credit now 

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@shartomjam wrote:

@vincentmacphee8 wrote:

they said it would be credited to me

Who is "they"?  Virgin Mobile has nothing to do with Public Mobile.  I don't think there would be any transfer of funds between these two carriers.  If you ported your number from Virgin, you would have to pay for your plan at Public first and then, if there were funds left on your Virgin account, they should refund that to you.

Agree with @shartomjam. I ported over from Virgin where I was on a post-paid plan, and they refunded me the part of the month I did not use. But note that if you were on a pre-paid plan with Virgin, you won't get anything back. With pre-paid, consider your money spent.

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@vincentmacphee8 wrote:

Who is "they"?  Virgin Mobile has nothing to do with Public Mobile.  I don't think there would be any transfer of funds between these two carriers.  If you ported your number from Virgin, you would have to pay for your plan at Public first and then, if there were funds left on your Virgin account, they should refund that to you.

Carld123

@vincentmacphee8

If you had a referral the credit is 25$..

vincentmacphee8

Carld123

@vincentmacphee8

55 is what you paid to activate at public mobile?

vincentmacphee8

noting can be added now

vincentmacphee8

sunday

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@vincentmacphee8 wrote:

i was with a differnent company i transfered my account i just paid 55 on my last account then tranfered it from virgin but i didnt get the credit

PM will add credit to your account within 72 hours after activation.

When did you activated your PM plan?

vincentmacphee8

credit from the account i tranfered i paid 55 dollars to my old account then i tranfered to PM they said they would match my credit on my account

vincentmacphee8

my balance is 0

vincentmacphee8

i was with a differnent company i transfered my account i just paid 55 on my last account then tranfered it from virgin but i didnt get the credit

Carld123

Which credit? When did you activate?did you activate online or in store?

vincentmacphee8

on line

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@vincentmacphee8 wrote:

i never got the activation credit and was told i could tranfer a credit to my new account it never happend

@vincentmacphee8When did you activate, and where did you activate? In store or online at home?

There have been many credits so please be specific to which one you are speaking of.

What is your current "available funds" in self serve?

Transfering credits from one account to another or you just mean, your current account did not get a credit?

Need Help? Let's chat.