cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: credit

@vincentmacphee8

55 is what you paid to activate at public mobile?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

they said it would be credited to me

@vincentmacphee8

If you had a referral the credit is 25$..

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@vincentmacphee8 wrote:

Who is "they"?  Virgin Mobile has nothing to do with Public Mobile.  I don't think there would be any transfer of funds between these two carriers.  If you ported your number from Virgin, you would have to pay for your plan at Public first and then, if there were funds left on your Virgin account, they should refund that to you.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@shartomjam wrote:

@vincentmacphee8 wrote:

Who is "they"?  Virgin Mobile has nothing to do with Public Mobile.  I don't think there would be any transfer of funds between these two carriers.  If you ported your number from Virgin, you would have to pay for your plan at Public first and then, if there were funds left on your Virgin account, they should refund that to you.

Agree with @shartomjam. I ported over from Virgin where I was on a post-paid plan, and they refunded me the part of the month I did not use. But note that if you were on a pre-paid plan with Virgin, you won't get anything back. With pre-paid, consider your money spent.

I can’t get the credit now 

@vincentmacphee8

If you havent recieved it by now..chances are you didnt qualify..possibly due to method used to sign up..

is there a credit i can get as a one time favour to my account get my account going as i am new i spent 30 dollars on my account but didnt get a monthly pay

Sorry...no freebies that ive heard of..

Mayor / Maire

@vincentmacphee8 wrote:

is there a credit i can get as a one time favour to my account get my account going as i am new i spent 30 dollars on my account but didnt get a monthly pay

@vincentmacphee8: you have been extremely difficult to follow on this thread of yours. Time span between responses, short, nearly meaningless responses when they arrive etc.

Please provide full details of what you have done and when and where so that we can figure out what you might be looking for.

The moderators have been known to provide goodwill gestures to some customers. There is no obligation for them to do so and not in all cases.