cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating an account

mvandyk79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ok, so i went and set up an account over the wknd for my daughter.  we did not get a chance to get the sim into the phone until yesterday, and the account hasn't been activated online.  While in the process of putting the sim into her phone, we dropped it and my ninja dog grabbed it off the floor and chewed it, so when we we're able to put it into the phone it was ruined and said no sim. Went and got another sim today.  Now trying to set up my account so i can update the sim, and it asks for the number, and then the 6 digit activation code that is texted to that number..   well ugh, can't get no text on that number until the sim is updated. So how the hck do i do that?

8 REPLIES 8

mvandyk79

@Lieux oh goody, can't wait lol. May need a drink or two to get through this process lol 

@mvandyk79 wrote:

@Lieux Thanks,  I have done that.   I spent an hour just trying to figue out how to contact them also.  Im a fairly techy person, but they dont make this process easy. 

Don't give up!!! It will be easier in few days...or after few problems!!!Smiley Wink

mvandyk79

@Lieux Thanks,  I have done that.   I spent an hour just trying to figue out how to contact them also.  Im a fairly techy person, but they dont make this process easy. 

@Lieux wrote:

@mvandyk79 wrote:

Ok, so i went and set up an account over the wknd for my daughter.  we did not get a chance to get the sim into the phone until yesterday, and the account hasn't been activated online.  While in the process of putting the sim into her phone, we dropped it and my ninja dog grabbed it off the floor and chewed it, so when we we're able to put it into the phone it was ruined and said no sim. Went and got another sim today.  Now trying to set up my account so i can update the sim, and it asks for the number, and then the 6 digit activation code that is texted to that number..   well ugh, can't get no text on that number until the sim is updated. So how the hck do i do that?

You can ask the moderator to help you with that here..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem. Be patient waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

mvandyk79

haha her phone is almost bigger than the dog (yorkie).

I am beyond annoyed at this process lol. 

@Pizzaeh wrote:

The dog ate my SIM card.

It's better the sim than the phone!!!!Smiley LOL

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The dog ate my SIM card.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@mvandyk79 wrote:

You can ask the moderator to help you with that here..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem. Be patient waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@mvandyk79 If you activated online yourself, you should already have an account. Use your email and password you entered during activation. If you activated at the store, You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team.

Need Help? Let's chat.