Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create a ticket

cofsky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

create a ticket

12 REPLIES 12

@Lydasothy To reach a moderator, you would need to submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

If you can provide more details then community maybe able to assist you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lydasothy wrote:

I have problems with my account can you call me back 514518xxxx

@Lydasothy : Nobody's going to call you back. You need contact the moderators. But what problem are you having? Maybe we can help.

Lydasothy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have problems with my account can you call me back ************

@BKNS27 

Great question!

Screenshot_20210404-151642_Chrome.jpg

On mobile sites, the bed icon represents the last time (in minutes) user took action on the community, the clock item represents the last login time.

On desktops, those numbers are reversed ( another lovely oddity with public mobile) and there are no associated icons - but the lower number is always last activity and the higher number is last login. 

@cofsky 

We can probably help you with your issue faster than contacting the moderators unless account access is necessary.

@BKNS27 

Moderator staffing levels don't fluctuate much between weekdays, weekends and holidays unlike pm management. I have often recieved faster and better customer support on a holiday vs a regular workday.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@HALIMACS 

Thanks great to know.

Happy Easter everyone!

I suspect your advice is sound, however.

Can't imagine too many Mods are focused on ticket items today, unless they are strictly no-service inquiries.

Difficult to say what this OP's issue(s) are yet...

Happy Easter.

@HALIMACS 

Thanks great to know.

What does the sleeping and clock icon mean on the hyperlink?

Happy Easter everyone!

@BKNS27 wrote:

@cofsky 

You can create a ticket by clicking a on the SIMon Chat bubble and ask to talk to a moderator but this is Easter Sunday so staff maybe off today.

@BKNS27 

Indeed Moderator assistance may be somewhat limited, however there are Moderators logged in, so some are on some form of duty.  (perhaps 'cleaning up' from the auto-pay failure from Friday... yikes!!!)

See users online section for those with MOD by their name:

Users Online - Community (publicmobile.ca)

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@cofsky 

You can create a ticket by clicking a on the SIMon Chat bubble and ask to talk to a moderator but this is Easter Sunday so staff maybe off today.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Like this, @cofsky 

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@cofsky 

Do you have a specific question?

Here is a help article on how to create a ticket for moderator help

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.