cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

couldn't make a call

anoopanu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

ported to PM few hrs ago. I have $30 plan with 500 MB 3G with Canada wide talk plan. But when i try to call it says talk is not included in my plan. I added funds $30 to my account. But same issue. Need help as soon as possible.

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Acekiller wrote:

could take awhile for port to go through. submit a ticket to the mods just in case!

@Acekiller porting has nothing to do with outbound calls

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

could take awhile for port to go through. submit a ticket to the mods just in case!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This seems like an account set up issue.  Please contact the moderator team so they can look into the issue.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Can you loginto self serve and see the plan you have there, sometimes the plans don't activate properly.

Sometimes doing an immediate plan change will fix plan related issues. Mods have typically been good at refunding to available balance the cost of the change.

Need Help? Let's chat.