cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could not receive any incoming calls and messages

raptor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated SIM yesterday morning. still could not receive any incoming calls and messages. Could you help me? thanks

4 REPLIES 4

tbark
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Also if you are porting from a landline the completion of the port can take long and you may experience this issue for a day until the porting is complete. Also, try turning your phone off and then back on and it sometimes corrects this after a port.

kodaswanson1995
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Either your number did not port over right away as I know it can take some time, or the activation didn't get set up properly. I'd go into where you got your phone hooked up and talk to them, they should take a look at your account and fix the issue. 

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@raptor

I agree with @will13am if you contact the Moderator team they should be able to fix things up for you. It seems like a few people have had some of these difficulties. Myself included. It isn’t a great way to start off, but you should be good to go once that it is set proper.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@raptor, although not mentioned, I assume that you did a number port from another wireless service.  If this is correct, you have a stuck port and require moderator team assistance to resubmit the port.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.