Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: complications

Tags (3)
Highlighted
Oracle

@GR wrote:

@Luddite  there's another thread from this afternoon with the same questions from @Jorja-White   can you merge them together? 

Best to leave them separate I think. They are longish threads and merging is not always logical; I means creates confusion sometimes.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite ok,  all the questions you guys are asking have already been asked and answered in the older tread 

Highlighted
Oracle

Hi all, merged

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes they took the money out of my bank account last night and it hasn't worked since last night and I'm getting mad about it 

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Same thing for me. They asked to submit a ticket and I filled out the form but it will not send. 

Highlighted

PM has taken money out of my credit card and I still have no service after 18 hrs. I have "chatted" with SIMon and he has sent the moderator form but when I fill it out I am unable to send it. It just sits there on my screen and won't go. Please help!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@KMN wrote:

Same thing for me. They asked to submit a ticket and I filled out the form but it will not send. 

Do you get an error message?

Were you logged in to the community when you tried to submit the ticket?

If you can't submit a ticket you can try sending the mods a private message. Be sure to include as much info as possible. For info on the mods and how to contact them check here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Highlighted
Oracle

@Jorja-White @KMN Try these tricks:

a) Lost/Stolen Trick 

1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout

2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

b) $1 Trick

1. login to your account >> Payment >> One TIme Payment >> follow the direction to poay $1 >> logout

2. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

If neither work, you need assitance from the moderators. To submit a ticket click the ? on the lower right of this page, enter "ticket", then click "Contact us", then click "Submit a ticket" and follow the directions to do so.

Response time is 2 - 5 days so engage a backup plan. Mine is using fongo.com over wifi.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@KMN wrote:

PM has taken money out of my credit card and I still have no service after 18 hrs. I have "chatted" with SIMon and he has sent the moderator form but when I fill it out I am unable to send it. It just sits there on my screen and won't go. Please help!

Click this to message moderator