Best to leave them separate I think. They are longish threads and merging is not always logical; I means creates confusion sometimes.
Yes they took the money out of my bank account last night and it hasn't worked since last night and I'm getting mad about it
PM has taken money out of my credit card and I still have no service after 18 hrs. I have "chatted" with SIMon and he has sent the moderator form but when I fill it out I am unable to send it. It just sits there on my screen and won't go. Please help!
Same thing for me. They asked to submit a ticket and I filled out the form but it will not send.
Do you get an error message?
Were you logged in to the community when you tried to submit the ticket?
If you can't submit a ticket you can try sending the mods a private message. Be sure to include as much info as possible. For info on the mods and how to contact them check here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...
a) Lost/Stolen Trick
1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout
2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout
3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service
b) $1 Trick
1. login to your account >> Payment >> One TIme Payment >> follow the direction to poay $1 >> logout
2. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service
If neither work, you need assitance from the moderators. To submit a ticket click the ? on the lower right of this page, enter "ticket", then click "Contact us", then click "Submit a ticket" and follow the directions to do so.
Response time is 2 - 5 days so engage a backup plan. Mine is using fongo.com over wifi.