cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complete the SIM & Activation online form

mcmig978
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need to complete transfer of Sim/Tel Phone, Received text to fill out Activation online Form, but I can't find it.

I already filled out the transfer during SIM Activation, how do I reach the Mods to complete my maybe failed transfer of SIM/Phone Number

7 REPLIES 7

mcmig978

Everything was transferred by the end of the day by Mods, Great Service!

frostbite
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@chukdefatey wrote:

@mcmig978 wrote:

Replied to Mods with the info, thank you

That was Fast. Normally they average from 48 hours to a week to Respond to your message. 

@mcmig978  didn't say got a response. only said sent a message to them.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mcmig978 wrote:

That was Fast. Normally they average from 48 hours to a week to Respond to your message. 

mcmig978

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mcmig978 wrote:

Need to complete transfer of Sim/Tel Phone, Received text to fill out Activation online Form, but I can't find it.

I already filled out the transfer during SIM Activation, how do I reach the Mods to complete my maybe failed transfer of SIM/Phone Number

@mcmig978  That means that there was an issue with the port and you need to provide PM with the correct/missing information to resubmit the port request. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

Send a message to them via this link.

In the Subject say you want to port <original number> to your <account number>

In the body fill in the pertinent information

Expect to hear back from them up to 48 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.