cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charged twice

praveenpaladugu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I activated my SIM on 21Jul and I have been charged twice for the plan ie.$40.25 and 34.50. and it was $35 plan with $5 off so it is 34.50 with all taxes. They added$35 to my account instead of $40.25 as the $5 off wasn't properly applied to my plan. can the moderator add the remaining balance to account, please?

15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I see it now. The Oracles are correct.

The OP paid out of pocket $35 and $30. The System Issue credits back the extra $30. It's just the extra charge is not shown...only credited.

OP: keep an eye out on your next renewal to make sure it all washes out properly.

@Anonymous wrote:

@praveenpaladugu wrote:

@mimmo but I understand but the refund should be the whole thing with tax right?

Seems to me they've given you a free month. That line that says System Issue is a deposit of money into your account like the $5. Does your payment method have multiple charges? Or are you just wondering why your payment history shows these odd amounts?

(I think Alan is using these promos as a make-work project for the moderators. Like they don't have enough to do. I wonder if these promos are needing manual intervention each time.)

@Anonymous , @praveenpaladugu Did mention that he got charged $30 in addition to the $35 in error so I don't think it was free.

praveenpaladugu

I have been charged twice to my credit card. They didn't give me anything freeSmiley Tongue

Anonymous
Not applicable

@praveenpaladugu wrote:

@mimmo but I understand but the refund should be the whole thing with tax right?

Seems to me they've given you a free month. That line that says System Issue is a deposit of money into your account like the $5. Does your payment method have multiple charges? Or are you just wondering why your payment history shows these odd amounts?

(I think Alan is using these promos as a make-work project for the moderators. Like they don't have enough to do. I wonder if these promos are needing manual intervention each time.)

@praveenpaladugu wrote:

@geopublic I called 611 and it says $35 is my account balance and here is the screenshot

payment history.png

I also see that you had extra balance added to your account.  That "system issue" entry appears to me to be a free credit.

praveenpaladugu

got it thank you guys

@praveenpaladugu wrote:

@praveenpaladugu  Everything looks normal. Public Mobile does not show the taxes. So the $35 that you have in your account funds reported is in fact $35 plus tax. So on your next renewal the system will take $30 from your balance and you will have a $5 remainder in you balance. Please note that it could be more with the AutoPay rewards. 

So your credit card statement shows the amounts with taxes and Public Mobile does not show taxes.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@praveenpaladuguprices you see in self serve are pre tax, so 35 in acount balance = 40.25 on creditcard  or if i add $10 to selfserve, 11.50 is charged to cc . 

you have teh correct balance and not owed anything.

@praveenpaladugu wrote:

@praveenpaladugu As from earlier, $40.25 charged to your credit card is supposed to show as only $35 in your account balance.  There isn't anything that needs to be fixed.

praveenpaladugu

praveenpaladugu

@geopublic I called 611 and it says $35 is my account balance and here is the screenshot

payment history.png

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@praveenpaladugu wrote:

I activated my SIM on 21Jul and I have been charged twice for the plan ie.$40.25 and 34.50. and it was $35 plan with $5 off so it is 34.50 with all taxes. They added$35 to my account instead of $40.25 as the $5 off wasn't properly applied to my plan. can the moderator add the remaining balance to account, please?

@praveenpaladugu  Would it be possible to go into your payment history select the 30 day range and post a screenshot minus any personal info of course so that we can help you decipher what's going on?

Also can you dial 611 and let us know what your account balance is?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

if you have an available funds balance of 35$ no need to contact the moderators. 

what you see in available funds teh 35$ is pre tax. what you see on your creditcard is post tax. the $35 will be used on your next renewal.

praveenpaladugu

@RossN thank you

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@praveenpaladugu hi you will need to contact a moderator click this link

Need Help? Let's chat.