charged 2x

MarilynWoo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why was i charged $30.24 and $33.60 on October 8th 2020

3 REPLIES 3

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MarilynWoo 

I can understand your frustration with this. The difference between your plan and how much you’re billed would be applicable taxes. PM doesn’t overcharge you and actually gives you loyalty credits.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MarilynWoo wrote:

Login to your self-serve account.

What is the amount of your account available fund?

If it is equal to the extra payment, PM had left the second payment in your account to be used during your next renewal date.

Please noted that the amount on your cc include the sale tax.  The amount in your account will be cc amount - sale tax.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@MarilynWoo wrote:

If you believe you were overcharged contact a moderator. Check your transaction history in self service first to see what the charges were. Are you paying for 2 accounts and did you include tax?

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.