cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing plans

mandogrl67
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi;

I just changed my plan as my renewal date is almost up.  I am going on a trip tomorrow and was hoping this would happen immediately so I could have data available.

Is there anyway you can help with this. 

Jill

12 REPLIES 12

@mandogrl67 wrote:

Hi

I found it, it says change plan immediately, it did not say that before.

If I change it immediately will my 40.00 be gone or will it be applied to my account?

Remember no refund on the abandoned plan and the new plan starts now if you proceed

@mandogrl67 

@mandogrl67 wrote:

Hi

If I change it immediately will my 40.00 be gone or will it be applied to my account?

The $40 in your available funds will pay for the new plan immediately. Should change plan immediately. 

mandogrl67

Thanks for your help guys.  Got it figured out.

Plan changed.

Jill

If you click Change at Renewal...you won't be billed until then. If you click change now...you''re credit card will be billed right away.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you’re changing your plan, you can choose to change immediately or at your next plan renewal date. To change your plan: sign in to Self-Serve, select ‘Change Plan’ on the Overview page, select the plan you want, and scroll to the bottom of the page.

mandogrl67

Hi

mandogrl67

Where is the change plan immediately tab?

Not going to US and yes already had a data plan, just wanted to change it to get the better data plan.

I had 3 plus 3 for 3 months, which was 6 gb over three months but wanted to change it to  the 4 gb plus the 500 mb to get 5 gigs of data per month, much better plan.

I wanted to change immediately so I can use data on my trip tomorrow.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your account on the top left it should when the next renewal date.  If you changed plan immediately then the renewal should have also updated.

@mandogrl67 

If you top up now, that loaded funds into your account.  Did not change plans yet. 

Try again to change plans immediately. 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@mandogrl67 wrote:

Hi;

I just changed my plan as my renewal date is almost up.  I am going on a trip tomorrow and was hoping this would happen immediately so I could have data available.

Is there anyway you can help with this. 

Jill

Is this a trip inside Canada or to U.S.? Did your plan not already have data?

You can make immediate plan change but there won't be refund for the past plan.

If you are going to U.S., you need a roaming add-on.

mandogrl67

On my screen there were two options, at next renewal date or top up now.

I clicked top up now.

Not sure if that worked.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mandogrl67 

You can change your plans either in two ways:

1.  Immediately 

2.  At next renewal date

did you choose next renewal date? If so, you could change to immediately change. 

Need Help? Let's chat.