cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing plan

JCN
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My old plan was $35 per month and it is deactived due to late payment. However, I made the payment just now and it is reactived, even though the page has not update yet, but I was able to make phone call now.

However, after I done that I saw a special offer of $40 for 4.5 GB, so I decided to switch my plan. So, I top up my account by $40+tax and selected to have my plan changed in next renewal. The thing is after I done that, the account is showing I am owing $40, and my payment for next cycle is $40 on August. However, when I go into history transaction, I do see both payment of $35 and $40, both in the same date. 

does any one know how to deal with this situation? 

16 REPLIES 16

Can you post a screenshot of the overview page, hiding personal information? Also the payment history please.  Without these images, there are too many if and buts.

Melissa-H77

It can take up to 48hours to get a response.

JCN

Hey everyone, I am not getting a response from the moderator team, does anyone know their response time?

JCN

@geopublic 

Thank you, hopefully it will be updated soon.

@JCN wrote:

@geopublic the renewal date is on the 18th, but I renewed it today

@JCN  I think you will be ok. It appears that the PM system is experiencing a meltdown when it comes to displaying the correct info when using selfserve. Even the plan renewal status change is taking way longer to compete. If you check back tomorrow I think everything should display properly.

JCN

@geopublic the renewal date is on the 18th, but I renewed it today

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@JCN wrote:

My old plan was $35 per month and it is deactived due to late payment. However, I made the payment just now and it is reactived, even though the page has not update yet, but I was able to make phone call now.

However, after I done that I saw a special offer of $40 for 4.5 GB, so I decided to switch my plan. So, I top up my account by $40+tax and selected to have my plan changed in next renewal. The thing is after I done that, the account is showing I am owing $40, and my payment for next cycle is $40 on August. However, when I go into history transaction, I do see both payment of $35 and $40, both in the same date. 

@JCN When was your plan renewal date? Was it yesterday by any chance?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@JCN if that's the case (I hope)then it should clear up today if it doesn't as I and others stated you should contact a moderator they usually reverse charges in this case good luckSmiley Happy 

JCN

@RossN I am pretty sure I clicked on top up my account first, it does not allow me to click on the other one because my current plan is less expense than the new one. So, I top up the account first, and then I went back and clicked on the renewal on next cycle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JCN , do you see $40 account credit?  You have to be careful interpreting the payment history line items.  If you are unsure, you can post the line items with personal information hidden and the community can help with interpretation.  I see that there's an off chance you might have done an early renewal.  If there's such error committed, you can ask the moderators to correct it.  They are pretty good with reversing such errors.  

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@JCN if that's the case are you sure you didn't renew it now?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JCN wrote:

Since I renewed my old plan first, I think before my next renewal I am still on the plan of the $35 which only comes with 1.5GB. However, when I login to my account, it is showing details for the $40 GB. 

It would seem you clicked on immediate plan change.

Maybe the mods will do you a solid. No guarantees.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JCN wrote:

Since I renewed my old plan first, I think before my next renewal I am still on the plan of the $35 which only comes with 1.5GB. However, when I login to my account, it is showing details for the $40 GB. 

You did plan change immediately.

Send a priavte message to moderator for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JCN

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JCN wrote:

Usually plan change on next renewal date does not ask for money.

Which plan is showing on your overview page after login?

Please post a screenshot of your payment history with your personal info masked out.

We will take a look what had happened.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@JCN hi your 40 will come out in august at renewell all is good things should update later on today if it continues tommorrow contact a moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.