cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change plan?

ben2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Previously, my plan is $30 for Unlimited Canada-wide Talk + 500 MB of data at 3G speed, now i found there is new plan of $25 for Unlimited Canada-wide Talk + 500 MB of data at 3G speed,.  Should I change my plan to the new in my online account? thanks

7 REPLIES 7

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@ben2018 wrote:

Previously, my plan is $30 for Unlimited Canada-wide Talk + 500 MB of data at 3G speed, now i found there is new plan of $25 for Unlimited Canada-wide Talk + 500 MB of data at 3G speed,.  Should I change my plan to the new in my online account? thanks

Seeing when you posted, this little bit of caution might be too late if you did an immediate plan change...

Keep in mind that, if you are on the $10 off for 6 months on a >=$30 plan, you will loose that promo if you switch to the $25 plan before you got all six $10 credits over the course of half a year (you are not qualifying for the >=$30 part anymore. And once your plan change has gone through, access to that promo is gone forever, on that account/phone number.

This is balanced with the risk that the $25 is no longer available in this form when your half a year is done.

Do the math for your particular circumstances and make your decision accordingly. Check the announcement section regularly for changes / expiry of the $25 1GB plan so that you can future date a plan change before it expires. (There have been suggestions of future dating the $25 plan, cancel the plan change if it's still available a day before your renewal, future date it again after renewal, rinse, repeat... Up to you if it's worth the hassle of keeping track of this.)

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I did the same thing.

gordie7857

yes change your plan on next renew date

ben2018

thanks , i will do it

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ben2018 wrote:

@ben2018 You should change your plan in your next cycle. If not, you lost all the unused data. You go to your account, and set to change the plan in your coming renewal date. 

micagagne

Hi,

I did on 3 plans I have in my household.  The new plan will be on the next billing cycle.  Hopefully, everything will work fine.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@ben2018  a écrit :

Yes sure you can do it by yourself..but click on FOR THE NEXT RENEWAL DATE..so you don't lose your rewards for this renewal and the rest of your plan...and your renewal date will not change for an early date..

Need Help? Let's chat.