Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change number of rings before it goes to voicemail

HeatherDoucette
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how do i change the number of rings before it goes to voicemail

6 REPLIES 6

@HeatherDoucette wrote:

Thank you very much for your help. I msged then earlier explaining more in detail. I just activated yesterday and had a previous number ported. So just waiting on a reply

Bell is bad for releasing numbers.  They like to try to win you back before releasing it.  Too bad they wait until you've left to try this.

HeatherDoucette

Thank you very much for your help. I msged then earlier explaining more in detail. I just activated yesterday and had a previous number ported. So just waiting on a reply

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@HeatherDoucette , you might need to give your account a reset to see if the calling feature can be made to work. Try going into the self serve and toggling the lost phone/found phone feature.  Reboot the phone when toggling lost phone/found phone.  If this does not fix the problem, then you need to get the moderator team to do harder reset.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HeatherDoucette wrote:

I had my phone set up today. I transfered my number from bell. I can call out txt back and forth but when anyone calls its going to my old voicemail

Well that's a different problem. That's indicating that your transfer hasn't fully finished. Did you get a text from Public Mobile saying it was finished? If not then you could try continuing to use your old SIM until it stops working. Then you could put in your Public Mobile SIM and it *should* start working. Restart.

HeatherDoucette

I had my phone set up today. I transfered my number from bell. I can call out txt back and forth but when anyone calls its going to my old voicemail

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HeatherDoucette wrote:

how do i change the number of rings before it goes to voicemail

"Dial" *#61# if you don't already know your voicemail access number.

Then dial *61*your voicemail number from above*30#

The 30 is the maximum seconds.

That's for the no answer variation. Seems that's the only one with a time.

Need Help? Let's chat.