cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change email address

prajjwol143
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hey i am not able to change email address of my account. I changed the username but i am not being able to change the email. please message me if anyone can help me

4 REPLIES 4

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@prajjwol143  You need to send a private message to a moderator giving the old and new username/email address. He then replies by sending you a link so that your identity can be verfied. Once that's done you notify him. He then completes the username/email address. You don't need to include any private info in the private message other than the usernames involved.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@prajjwol143 wrote:

hey i am not able to change email address of my account. I changed the username but i am not being able to change the email. please message me if anyone can help me

You can't change Commuinity username unless you ask moderators.

If it is for self serve, I'm not sure what you mean by changed the username but not the e-mail address because the e-mail address is the username. Are you just trying to change the e-mail address is the self serve details like name and address?

GR
Mayor / Maire

@prajjwol143 if you want to change the email address of the account you need to ask the moderator_team to do it! Click here to start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and get a ticket and the moderators will get back to you usually within 48 hours 

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.