cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant send/receive mms

ksmoon0225
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, i switched to public a couple weeks ago and i have noticed that i cannot send or receive any mms messages? i cant do everything else. please let me know what to do! i'm using samsung s7.

KakaoTalk_20180708_121753617.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

chriss
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Glad you were able to get it sorted!

ksmoon0225
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

amazing!! it worked when i turned on the data!! thank you so much!

lstokes
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi there,

Does your mobile data work in other apps? If it does, then your picture messaging should work. If it doesn't, make sure you configure your APN settings correctly. If you don't have data, MMS won't use up any data but it still requires that connection so make sure you have data enabled on the device. APN settings can be found here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Setting-up-Data-APN-on-your-phone/ta-p...

Cheers,

Liam

bridonca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Settings look right.  Try another text app like chomp and see what happens.  See if you can recieve MMS messages.  Oh, and completely power down the phone after you do any changes.  Sometimes the changes do not kicking till after a restart.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ksmoon0225 In order to send and receive MMS, your Data has to be enabled. You are not going to be charged for Data used in this process, it is included in your plan.

Sam.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.