cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant complete ticket to moderator

Fordtractor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Port was unsuccessful. Old and new sim both half work. Go through the steps, the "next" button won't work on ticket to moderator. 

7 REPLIES 7

@Luddite wrote:

@darlicious FYI: @gblackma said: "It could be still ongoing" and it seemed to me  the moderators did not, as far as we know, intervene. Ergo the solution was to just wait a while.

As in many things, beauty is in the (evil) eye of the beholder. 

@Luddite   Cheers! Sometimes i cant see the reasoning of the solution....nor others seeking a solution to their issue presumably. Your explanation will help more than just me to understand the actual solution.

@darlicious FYI: @gblackma said: "It could be still ongoing" and it seemed to me  the moderators did not, as far as we know, intervene. Ergo the solution was to just wait a while.

As in many things, beauty is in the (evil) eye of the beholder. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Luddite  I'm not sure how you read the solution in this thread....but the port seemed to fix itself as the OP was able to send the a message to the moderators. Just not sure how @gblackma  (no offense) gets the solution over @Triguy  who posted first. Other than supplying the telus porting department that didn't need to be used? The port seemed to fix itself...or at least a porting department employee just hurried it along the way once they showed up for work.

You  are welcome @Fordtractor . Glad that we could help you . Have a great weekend .

@Fordtractor wrote:

Thanks for all the help and tips from everyone. It started working. I was able to send private message but unable to complete instructions. I activated/ported number last night, it still wasn't working today. Old sim(bell) still worked for outgoing msgs but would only receive from certain numbers. Then it quit working. About two hours later pm sim started working. Seems to be normal. I switched at night so as to not interupt service if took awhile, so much for that. It's been a lot bigger headache then anticipated but it's over now, hopefully! I should mention I'm using a blackberry phone, I would recommend anybody using a blackberry do the switching from a different non blackberry device or computer as the trouble with being able to contact moderator is likely phone/browser related. I had to use a friend's phone to register to the community as it wouldn't work in blackberry.  Thanks again for the quick replies

Fordtractor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for all the help and tips from everyone. It started working. I was able to send private message but unable to complete instructions. I activated/ported number last night, it still wasn't working today. Old sim(bell) still worked for outgoing msgs but would only receive from certain numbers. Then it quit working. About two hours later pm sim started working. Seems to be normal. I switched at night so as to not interupt service if took awhile, so much for that. It's been a lot bigger headache then anticipated but it's over now, hopefully! I should mention I'm using a blackberry phone, I would recommend anybody using a blackberry do the switching from a different non blackberry device or computer as the trouble with being able to contact moderator is likely phone/browser related. I had to use a friend's phone to register to the community as it wouldn't work in blackberry.  Thanks again for the quick replies

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Fordtractor  Start with @Triguy  suggestion then follow @gblackma  instructions to call the telus porting department. They will probably be able to complete your port quickly but in case you need further help from the moderators it will be good to have a service ticket open.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could send a private message to a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.