cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant activate sim , credit card error.

Abhijith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've bought a public mobile sim today and i want to port my number from bell to public mobile, i tried a lot to activate it but i couldnt do it . it always shows " Sorry, we are unable to process your credit card request. Please ensure your credit card details are entered correctly and try again. If you continue to experience problems, please contact your credit card provider for more information. " the card is fine , tried to change the web browser and tried again after some hours . but nothing worked . please help me someone .

3 REPLIES 3

Abhijith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks all , it was my mistake i entered wrong postal code that might be the reason . anyway it worked now. 

@Abhijith wrote:

I've bought a public mobile sim today and i want to port my number from bell to public mobile, i tried a lot to activate it but i couldnt do it . it always shows " Sorry, we are unable to process your credit card request. Please ensure your credit card details are entered correctly and try again. If you continue to experience problems, please contact your credit card provider for more information. " the card is fine , tried to change the web browser and tried again after some hours . but nothing worked . please help me someone .

If there really was a mistake in your name, address, or card details, trying again wouldn't cause any issues.

Unfortunately, Public Mobile's billing system has a bad habbit or reporting a declined transaction even though it went through fine.  if that's what happened, Public Mobile will have charged your credit card multiple times, but because the Public Mobile end erroneously believes that you didn't pay, your service won't start working.

You'll want to check to see if you really were charged.  If you were, you will need to send a message to Moderator_Team to have them manually add the funds to your account, activate your cell phone services, and to refund any duplicated payment charges.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You might need to contact mods but basic trouble shhoing are:

1) make sure your profile and CC info are the same.

2) don't use a unut number

3) leave last digit from posyltal code

4 check that no transactions were processed even if it said they were not.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Need Help? Let's chat.