cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot receive calls

wanda61
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my account was suspended for one day before i got it paid,  I have tried to call my phone from my land line and all i get is a busy signal. and anyone that tries to call cannot get through either  when i check my phone it says that my mobile network state is disconnected.   never have this happen before.   can some one help or tell me what to do

9 REPLIES 9

@wanda61 wrote:

and all i get is a pop up that says you must be signed in even though i already am. 

If the pop up you are seeing is to re-sign into your community account (even though you already are), that is what you are supposed to do, it is part of the new system's verification process.  Once you re-sign in then you should be able to proceed to submit your ticket.

wanda61

thank you,  have completed that,  hopefully will get corrected.

@wanda61 

If you are having hard time with Simon and ticketing process, you can directly private message moderator (might take more time though for moderator response)

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

wanda61

and all i get is a pop up that says you must be signed in even though i already am. 

wanda61

so where do this i have followed all the steps,  and i am signed in,  but i don't see where to go to submit a help ticket.  now i understand why people pay a little more for their phone plans in  order to speak to someone.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact a moderator by clicking on ?, bottom right, and follow instructions. They should resolve it within a few hours or a day.

@wanda61 wrote:

i powered it off  and took out the sim card for a couple of minutes,  put back in and turned back on,  same result

@wanda61  Access your selfserve account is there a re-activate button on the landing page? If yes, then hit that button. If not, then best to submit a ticket to PM so that they can investiagte the problem.

PMST.png

wanda61

i powered it off  and took out the sim card for a couple of minutes,  put back in and turned back on,  same result

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@wanda61 wrote:

my account was suspended for one day before i got it paid,  I have tried to call my phone from my land line and all i get is a busy signal. and anyone that tries to call cannot get through either  when i check my phone it says that my mobile network state is disconnected.   never have this happen before.   can some one help or tell me what to do

@wanda61  Did you restart your phone after you re-activated it? What happens when you call 611 from your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.