cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot change another phone number

dieseltrancuong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

why I could not change another phone number after 4 months I have used it.

15 REPLIES 15

@dieseltrancuong wrote:

everything is fine. I still use it and never change my phone number. But I don't know why

Use SIMon chatbot to submit a ticket to Moderators.

Go to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter "submit a ticket" and "contact us" to get started. Response time can vary from a few hours up to 2 days.

dieseltrancuong

everything is fine. I still use it and never change my phone number. But I don't know why

@dieseltrancuong wrote:

Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 10.12.24 AM.png

I still not change it!!!

Check your plan to make sure it is Active. And your phone is working?

Double check. Are you sure your phone number ddn't change? Perhaps one of the changes went through and you didn't notice. You're only allowed to change it once every 30 days. You can see your number in your call usage history.

Click on the ? in bottm right side of page to start the process of contacting a moderator.  Perhaps you've tried so often that your locked out of that option. They're the only ones who can help you now.

@dieseltrancuong   Hmmmm....maybe it's a glitch. I can only tell you to contact the moderators via Simon (?)

dieseltrancuong

Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 10.12.24 AM.png

I still not change it!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@avascott16 wrote:

You can try messaging the creator. That’s what I had to do. 

Did "the creator" ever reply back? 🙂 Or did you just imagine and interpret that they did?

avascott16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can try messaging the creator. That’s what I had to do. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you still have problems changing your number then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

dieseltrancuong

Thank you. I will try.

@dieseltrancuong wrote:

I never change before yet and that is a diffirent number I want to change.

Try clearing your browser cache first and retry using incognito mode.

dieseltrancuong

I never change before yet and that is a diffirent number I want to change.

@dieseltrancuong wrote:

the notice: I chose it, but when I click submit; the notice was failed. I don't know why?

@dieseltrancuongIf I recall you can only change your number once per 30 days, have you used the service for 4 months and change your number before or is it 4 months straight of the same number?

dieseltrancuong

the notice: I chose it, but when I click submit; the notice was failed. I don't know why?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@dieseltrancuong wrote:

Hi,

why I could not change another phone number after 4 months I have used it.

Did you log into your account click change phone number, then click select new number, then select your province and pick a new number?

44444.png

Need Help? Let's chat.