cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't transform my phone number

fddd111
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I just active my public sim and transform my old phone number from another company, I gave a wrong pin number, and transform not succeed. The public mobile sent me message and ask me to go to publicmobile.ca click contact us and complete the sim activation online form. But I don't know where is Contact Us to click and how to complete the sim activation online form. Please help and thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

fddd111

I talked to the Fido and found that I put the wrong acc# number. I will contact the moderator team and thanks!

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@fddd111 It sound like you might have activated the sim card, but unsucessfully transfered your old number to the sim card.  If this is the case you won't need activate you sim card again and the system won't allow you to activate your sim card another time (hence the the invalid sim card message). To fix this, you would you need contact the moderator via private message on this site, the link provided by TheOldVr.  In the event your activation did not go through, follow the instruction by hycm53.  Clear your browser and open it in an hour and redo the activation process.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@fddd111 wrote:

Hi, 

I just active my public sim and transform my old phone number from another company, I gave a wrong pin number, and transform not succeed. The public mobile sent me message and ask me to go to publicmobile.ca click contact us and complete the sim activation online form. But I don't know where is Contact Us to click and how to complete the sim activation online form. Please help and thanks!

@fddd111  Because the transfer failed you need to contact Public Mobile directly you cannot use selfserve anymore. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message with the correct PIN and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

@fddd111 wrote:

but when I put all old information in the first page and display:

Invalid SIM The Self Serve username you have entered is not available. Please try again with a different email address.

So don't let me go

Clear browser cookies and caches and wait one hour, then using browser incognito model try activate again.

fddd111

but when I put all old information in the first page and display:

Invalid SIM The Self Serve username you have entered is not available. Please try again with a different email address.

So don't let me go

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Click this to message them.

Use the above link...

Need Help? Let's chat.