cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't send out message but receiving is OK

Quantum1958
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It has been working fine. Somehow I don't know since when I have a problem in sending out messages. But I can receive.

14 REPLIES 14

@Quantum1958 did you have the money in your account when you tried to purchase it? is it showing up in your account when you refresh the page?

Quantum1958

Not done yet. I am trying to upgrade my plan to $15 and tried to select "change my plan now" but when I clicked the button, nothing worked.

@Quantum1958 you are very welcome 

Quantum1958

Sorry, I am really a clumsy man. Yes, it is in my account. Thanks! You are wonderful!

Quantum19588 hi something you said before that your 8 dollar add on didn't show in your account that makes me wonder if you actually purchased it see if the 8 dollars is still in your account,you may have gotten lucky lol

Quantum1958

Possible to get my wrong purchase refunded into my account so i can upgrade to $15 plan?

@Quantum1958 there are no text only add ons for canada all you can do is wait for your cycle to complete or maybe upgrade to the 15 dollar plan if you think texting is going to be an issue Smiley Happy

@Quantum1958 you will have to contact a moderator to get a credit or something click here

Quantum1958

OMG! What can I do now? What should I purchase in order to have text message function back? Thanks!

@Quantum1958 hi  I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you bought a US text plan only for the US

Quantum1958

Hi,

I just purchased $8.00 unlimited text 10 days. But it does not show in my account. How long for it to be effective? Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Quantum1958  - Firstly, you should double check your self serve account to make sure your proper plan is still in place.  After that, I would try the lost/found phone trick.  Just log into self serve, report phone lost.  Wait a few minutes, and the report it found.

Often, this will reset plan features on the account.  After that, you might need to contact moderator team via private message.  If that becomes necessary...

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 8AM-Midnight(EST) & Sat/Sun 8AM-10:00PM(EST)

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Quantum1958 hi are you on the 10 dollar plan did you run out of texts?if you go into your self serve account under data and add ons you can see how many outgoing texts you have if none are showing you are out

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.